Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special just a few I snapped recently :)

"The old scruff bag" He looks so old in this pic :-(

Could they be any nosier lol Tillie looks like she's about to relieve herslef lol. Just the way I took the pic, she's good as gold.

Lazy Lola, she loves to cuddle up with dad on the sofa

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nice to see some new pics of the pupsters. Lola has grown into a beautiful dog. For some reason, I thought she was a short coat. They all 3 look like their having fun looking out the window.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
is that lola wrapped up in your nets, thats so funny
she does it all the time! She turns around and around to get it pulled back so she can see out. Cookie juist uses his paw and pulls it aside. I noticed two holes in them yesterday so we've gotta get new ones. But they love looking out so it's worth it.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to see some new pics of the pupsters. Lola has grown into a beautiful dog. For some reason, I thought she was a short coat. They all 3 look like their having fun looking out the window.
Her coat isn't all that good, she wasn't from the best breeder I must admit. Plus she's huge but she's cush a softie

·
Registered
489 Posts
awww such cute pics....i love the one with her lil tounge sticking out its sooooo cute

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww look at Cookie there, he is a wee honey!
I just want to cuddle him!
Love the pups doin their nosey out the window.
Lola is hilarious wrapped up like that. haha!!

Love all your pups Marie they are gorgeous! xx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We wanted to change the front room around a bit and move the sofa but we couldn't because they love looking out the window so much.

When my dad goes out in the evening Lowly will sit in the dark in the living room all on her own looking out the window waiting for him

When I go out and come back I see three faces waiting at the window when I come back.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
AWWWWWWWW, sweet Cookie !
You blessed old soul....I missed seeing his pics.
I just want to scoop him up and carry him around.

The girls look wonderful. It's great to see all of you !

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Marie, I love them. Cookie looks so content and wise.
Mine love to ""snoop"" outside the window too. It is so funny that you call curtains "nets!" :)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Marie, I love them. Cookie looks so content and wise.
Mine love to ""snoop"" outside the window too. It is so funny that you call curtains "nets!" :)
lol don't you call them that there? The white things we call nets and the curtains we call curtains. What do you calls them?

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AWWWWWWWW, sweet Cookie !
You blessed old soul....I missed seeing his pics.
I just want to scoop him up and carry him around.

The girls look wonderful. It's great to see all of you !
he'd be grumbling the whole time lol. He grumbles like mad when we pick him up but then he's ok after that. I love him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts