Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I just love your gang! I must confess though, if I ever am lucky enough to vacation in wonderful Australia, I might just have to sneak Ax back home to Lulu. Hehe

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
There aren't enough compliments in the world for your pack, they are beyond awesome. :love4:
If three ever gets to be too much, feel free to send Winston my way! ;) He's my little sugar cookie, I just know we'd get along.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if I ever am lucky enough to vacation in wonderful Australia, I might just have to sneak Ax back home to Lulu
He would probably be more interested in Gidget actually as his girlfriend is my mum's Maltese x toy poodle - they are so cute together!

If three ever gets to be too much, feel free to send Winston my way! He's my little sugar cookie, I just know we'd get along.
Don't let that angelic face fool you! He is so cheeky, you can't turn your back on him for one minute. I left a bag with my heels and umbrella in it downstairs this morning and then ran up again to grab something else and when I got back the umbrella was in his bed and the shoes were scattered across the floor!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I'd be happy to have five minutes with any of them, but especially Ax or Chloe. Ax reminds me of Toby's personality and Chloe is just such a little princess I would love to spoil her! Not that I would turn Winston away, I love me the cream and whites!

If I ever see them, I might have to wear an extra large sweatshirt so I could sneak two or three away!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Don't let that angelic face fool you! He is so cheeky, you can't turn your back on him for one minute. I left a bag with my heels and umbrella in it downstairs this morning and then ran up again to grab something else and when I got back the umbrella was in his bed and the shoes were scattered across the floor!

My kind of guy!!! :p

Remember I have two Basenjis, they are notorious trouble makers.
Winston will fit in just fine, besides we have a boot-camp for newcomers,
tons of exercise with a pinch of discipline & training, he'll have no energy
left for his naughtiness. ;)

What does your hubby think of him?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What does your hubby think of him?
I think Winnie is his favourite actually. Ax is 100% my dog, Chloe just loves any attention she can get so I don't mind that Craig and Winston are best buds and that Win will usually pick him to sit with over me.

My poor kids are going stir crazy at the moment. It's the middle of winter here so it's dark until I need to leave for work in the mornings and dark before I get home. We try and do lots of walks on the weekends but was really wet and windy all weekend so we didn't even get that this week. We have to settle for several furious games of fetch each day but that only zaps the batteries for about half an hour at a time and they are ready to go again - I can't wait for spring to hit so we can go back to our 2x daily walks!

Ax reminds me of Toby's personality
Ashley I think Ax and Toby would get on like a house on fire, they're both super smart little bundles of energy!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Winston is what my dream Chihuahua was before I found Gemma. He has the perfect head and he's all white like I love. He is just too darn gorgeous for words!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Winston is what my dream Chihuahua was before I found Gemma. He has the perfect head and he's all white like I love. He is just too darn gorgeous for words
He is 100% my dream Chi! I fell in love with his grandpa at a show before I knew anything about Chihuahuas and as you can see in the link below they are pretty much identical. I feel like I could have taken the 1st pic and the 6th pic myself! I'm so lucky to have found him.

TAP DOGS

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
He is 100% my dream Chi! I fell in love with his grandpa at a show before I knew anything about Chihuahuas and as you can see in the link below they are pretty much identical. I feel like I could have taken the 1st pic and the 6th pic myself! I'm so lucky to have found him.

TAP DOGS
Wow, his grandsire is stunning! I see so much of him in Winston. He's going to be such a handsome adult!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Hm need to fly to AU and smuggle a couple pups back to the US between Dee and Sarah's pack I could have a lot of fun! I think BG and Sonny would love a few more brothers and sisters. ;)

They are adorable!

Oh and I like a little spunk or naughty baby! Makes life fun and entertaining ;)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
He would probably be more interested in Gidget actually as his girlfriend is my mum's Maltese x toy poodle - they are so cute together!
That will work--Lulu's my little stick-in-the-mud anyway, but Gidget's my little party animal!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Aww how cute. Im new here but couldn't help to notice your puppy winston looks just like my lil sophie :) sept he has dark nose :) very cute

1 - 20 of 24 Posts