Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My New Fav.Group Shot as seen in my siggy but I love the added text :coolwink:

And this one is a close second...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Did you take these? They look pro. They're AMAZING. I love maribelle. ah I lvoe them all. And I like the whole M theme. Lol. very excellent.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Your photos are amazing. They should be on a hallmark card. Beautiful pics and beautiful pups!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Those are fabulous photos and beautiful pups.

·
Premium Member
5,274 Posts
you got yourself a miniature iditarod team.... lol ... you need to build a mini dogsled......:)

nice pics.... I would Love to have that many Chis........

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So good I just love them all.The photos are so good how do you get them to be still to take the photo I would love to have a good group pic of my six like that but they will not be still lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you take these? They look pro. They're AMAZING. I love maribelle. ah I lvoe them all. And I like the whole M theme. Lol. very excellent.
Thanks, I did take them. I have a small photography business on the side but my Chi's are my favorite & most cooperative subjects! :) And yes, I'm pretty fond of our "M" theme too. hehe

so beautiful. love you and your chiS!
Aww, thanks!

Your photos are amazing. They should be on a hallmark card. Beautiful pics and beautiful pups!
Thank you! I'd LOVE to see my pups in print that way someday. That would be very cool! :D

Oh wow - amazing photos of your gorgeous pups!
Thanks - I think they're pretty special too. :)

Fab pics! i agree they should be in a book, calendar , or something .
Stunning pups all of them!
Ok, I'd LOVE to see my pups in a calendar someday! I adore my Chihuahua calendar & if I ever saw my crew in there I'd just be on cloud 9! LOL Thank you for your kind words. :)

As always - GORGEOUS!
Thank you!!

awwwww heather your shots are always stunning great pics ohhh how i love them all x
Thank you a million Mandy!! I love your crew just as much. :D

Those are fabulous photos and beautiful pups.
Thanks!!! :)

you got yourself a miniature iditarod team.... lol ... you need to build a mini dogsled......:)

nice pics.... I would Love to have that many Chis........
Oh now that would be a photo op! hehe I love having 5 - I'd love having 6!
There is always someone around thats in the mood for a cuddle. :)

So good I just love them all.The photos are so good how do you get them to be still to take the photo I would love to have a good group pic of my six like that but they will not be still lol
I can get mine to sit still no problem - it's getting them to all look at me at the same time that is a chore! The "T" word doesn't even do the trick anymore like it used to. I need some kind of noise maker or whistle or something I'm thinking because jumping up & down like an idiot is really hard work & it doesn't work so well! ROFL!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I can get mine to sit still no problem - it's getting them to all look at me at the same time that is a chore! The "T" word doesn't even do the trick anymore like it used to. I need some kind of noise maker or whistle or something I'm thinking because jumping up & down like an idiot is really hard work & it doesn't work so well! ROFL![/QUOTE]

I can get mine to sit sometimes lol but not all the time.I can sat treat and they will look all around but they will not look at me lol.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can get mine to sit still no problem - it's getting them to all look at me at the same time that is a chore! The "T" word doesn't even do the trick anymore like it used to. I need some kind of noise maker or whistle or something I'm thinking because jumping up & down like an idiot is really hard work & it doesn't work so well! ROFL!
I can get mine to sit sometimes lol but not all the time.I can sat treat and they will look all around but they will not look at me lol.[/QUOTE]

The easiest way is to confine them to a chair or couch. I've even used a table to confine them so they can't easily run off. Of course with a table you have to be careful nobody jumps off & hurts themselves. But a chair works wonders too. It helps that my crew LOVES to have their picture taken. I'll even just start to set up & I'll have at least 2 sitting there where I've set my background up. They know my photo taking routine way too well! But between them looking in different directions and a couple who tend to close their eyes all together (Maxwell & Maribelle LOL) - that is the hard part!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I realize it's already been said, but Heather, you take amazing pics of your gang! I know having such "adorable" subjects to photograph contributes to your success, but now I see you are also a professional. Thank goodness, now I don't have to feel so inadequate about my photo skills..lol;)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I love your new siggy :love2:

And your photos, as usual, are just breathtaking! Marley's grown SO much!!! He looks so much like Matilda it's uncanny! I had trouble figuring out who was who between them....finally determined that it was Matilda, and not Marley, in that last shot. And don't hate if I'm wrong, OK? :D

The one of you and the chis in the snow is fabulous. And it didn't escape my attention that you magically inserted "MCHIS" into the strip in the basket (in your siggy) but it's not there in the original shot. Clever, that!

Loved every pic!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
awesome pictures! I cant believe how big Marley has gotten. I wish mine would stay still longer enough for me to snap off sum good ones.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts