Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Shiloh to the beach the other day since I go to school right by it. Then of course she had to get a bath ;) She's finally starting to fit into the puppia harness I got her, but if she's not walking or running she can get out of it. Hopefully she'll fit into it perfectly very soon! LOL. The last pic is from my phone... I thought it was pretty cute!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is so cute! She looks great in her puppia harness.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! And Robin, I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at Chloe's pictures... they sure can be bff! LOL. The puppia harnesses are great, especially when she wants to run around I don't have to worry about anything. :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
She is serious soooooo gorgeous, cute, beautiful, and everything lol

I adore he in the puppia the pink looks so good on her and I love her little collar in the last pic

what a beauty you have

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Shes so pretty the pink harness goes with her colour very nicely :) Looks like she's having a great time on the beach. LOVE the bath pic she looks so sweet and the bottom pic she looks adorable x

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Jessica, how old is Shiloh? Just curious. How much does she weigh? It seems like we wait forever for them to fit into those darn puppia harnesses, doesn't it?

I just got the small one from Chico's mom for Cooper. She had a great price on it and I figure he can wear it for a few months until he grows into his medium. It looks perfectly new, by the way and I'll be happy to recycle it when I'm done for anyone who needs a small during the puppy phase. Actually, it might be a forever phase with a chi since Coop is a mini doxie and will be 10-12 lbs.

I just love Shiloh!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts