Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted any pics of the little fella recently so here are a few we took tonight. It's in the 40's which he says is TOO COLD for him, he was shaking like a leaf lol. So It was hard to get anything decent. ANYWAY...He's 8 months old on the nose now.

Wady...is cold out here, wets go inswide!

This is his stubborn face. He makes it often!

"I don't know what you means 'stand pwetty...' is cold...pick me up!"

His coat has grown in a LITTLE more but I'm anxiously awaiting more growth ha ha ha.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
He's just beautiful, Kristi! I adore him. It's so lovely to see some new pics of him. His coat is really becoming so gorgeous. I just want to give him a cuddle! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great pics, growing up cuter then ever, thanks for posting!!
:) Thanks!

He's just beautiful, Kristi! I adore him. It's so lovely to see some new pics of him. His coat is really becoming so gorgeous. I just want to give him a cuddle! :)
Ahhh I want him to get a chest poof! It's only just now started to get a teeny bit longer. Waiting is killing me. But his coat definitely is looking a little less "ragamuffin" than it was a month or so ago and his butt fluff got long enough that it doesn't stick straight out LOL.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
It's definitely less ragamuffin! He's shaping up to be so stunning! I love the last pic of his wittle face! :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I was just checking these out on Facebook. ;) He is gorgeous & his coat is slow coming but it sure is coming! He's a beautiful boy...no doubt about that. :love5:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawww I dont normally love white chi's but i just love bryco!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Kristi, he is gorgeous! His coat is coming in beautifully.
I love the fall looking pictures. Very nice! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is so beautiful!!! :) He must have been born around same time as leila. Because she will be 8 months tomorrow i think.
When's Ms Leila's birthday? Bryco's is Feb. 28th 2010. I remember seeing Leila's Pita Pata and thinking she was very close in age to one of mine...

Nawww I dont normally love white chi's but i just love bryco!
I don't like them typically either but they have really grown on me since him. Thank you! :)

Kristi, he is gorgeous! His coat is coming in beautifully.
I love the fall looking pictures. Very nice! :)
I hope it hurries itself up ;) I figured I'd better get some fall pictures before there is snow on the ground and all you will be able to see his his wee nose and eyes!

He is absolutely gorgeous. What an angel, great pics!!!
Thank you :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts