Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are still waiting for our Stella and Chewy's freeze dried and Carnivore Crunch! But, our Fromm food and Bullysticks came today! YAY! I felt like partying :eek:ccasion9: and doing a little dance, I was that excited! I think even more excited than Roxy! She's still not too sure what to do with the Bully Stick quite yet. She's chewed on it some. She won't really even touch the bison bone or the hock yet. I'm kind of sad and even a little mad! :hmph: I was so excited! Maybe it will just take her some time to figure out what they are. But, here are some pictures!

What's all dis Mom?!

All for me?! Weally?!

Bully Sticks, Lamb Weasand, Lamb Ear, Lamb Hock Bone, Lamb Trachea, and Bison Shin Bone. YUCK!

How do I even eat dis fing?!

Oh! Wike dis! Wike dis!

Stop fwashing dat fwashy fing, Mom! I is twying to eat dis yummy fing!

Hmm. I don't weally know how I finks about dis stuffs yet. :dontknow:

Well, I wasn't expecting it to be this big! :nshocked2: But at least it will last for a while! LOL.

I just love her so much!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
How fun! Getting dog mail is even more exciting than people mail lol. As always she is adorable, her coat looks awesome in those pics. I'm so glad I have her long lost "twin".

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm sure she'll have lots of fun with her stash of goodies, probably like us getting a huge box of choccies. She's really pretty, such a shiny coat, wow!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Very nice! I hope she enjoys everything. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yea!!!
Roxy looks very happy with all her goodies. She's adorable!!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww! She's such a sweet Angel! She looks very happy with her goodies! So sweet! : )

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is such a pretty color! She looks like she is enjoying her goodies. And yes! That is a big bag of Fromm!!! You'll be set for awhile! :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I looooove Roxy's coloring; maybe my 4th chi will be a beautiful chocolate! ;)
She must've been a very good girl to get all those yummy treats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts