Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ex (not Gaiges dad) IM'd me this morning on AOL pretending to be one of his friends (whom I also have not talked to in like forever). Me and this guy had the most passionate love hate relationship I have ever been in in my entire life! Right from the beginning he pulled me into his web of lies and drama and for almost a year I completely sucked it all up. Then I found out that he was sleeping with an entire group of girls (some under 18...he was 30 at the time) that hung out at his friends tattoo/ peircing shop. It was all too much for me to handle and so we called it quits. I kept talking to his friend who completely understood why I wouldn't want to be with him anymore since he was caught up in it too...his gf (at that time) was one of the girls who my ex slept with. We talked for a long while and he convinced me to come down and he'd give me a tattoo. Well, I finally did that and we ended up hooking up (sooooo not planned). But our little deal didn't last long because when my ex heard about it (a little while after he heard about it anyway) he started calling me again wanting to see me. So we got back together for about...oh...24 hours. Then all the drama and the reasons why I left came flooding back to me when he IM'd me pretending to be sooo upset with me about me and his friend. I was like, "whatever." I hadn't talked to him for months until me and my current got together and then all of the sudden he started to stalk me! He was leaving me messages on my livejournal (which I didn't think he knew anything about) and even text my phone at like 3am one night. To make a long story short, he wanted me to be his forever 'late night booty call girl'. Well, I told him to take a flying leap and changed my number, my address (moved in with my bf), and every e-mail address that he knew about was closed. The only thing that I kept was my AIM screen name because I had changed that enough times that everyone was getting fed up with it lol. Well, after that whole deal I hadn't heard from him at all. Until today...

This morning while I waited for the kids to wake up I was checking my mail and waiting for the kids to wake up when this thing popped up on my screen telling me that someone I'd never talked to before wanted to talk to me. I didn't have anything better to do so I went ahead and accepted and there he was. My ex disguised as his friend. He even put his friends my space account link into his profile so that if I checked it I'd think it was really him...but I'm not that stupid lol. I know the difference between an 18 year olds lingo and 32 year old who thinks he's 21 lingo. And it was for sure him. He didn't say that much. He asked me how my son was and if I still had that same boyfriend, I told him what he wanted to know with short to the point answers and didn't give him any more information than he asked me for. Like, when he said, "so you have a boyfriend now." I said, "yup. I do." and that's it. There was no talk of my ex (even though I was kinda tempted to call him out on it lol) and I didn't let myself get sucked into a long convo about anything. I did ask him why he was IMing me though, and he said, "cause I'm at work and I saw you were on and I wanted say hey." I was like, "oh." lol. If you guys could know the he** I went through with this guy you would be soooo super proud of me lol! I'm so proud of myself! I do wonder a little why he decided to do that on a screen name that he obviously didn't want me to have before though. It's obvious I'm just that irrisistable 8) LMAO!!!

Anyway- I just had to share that with ya'll cause I'm so freakin' proud of myself right now lol :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts