Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally managed to upload some more photos to photobucket. These ones were taken with my video camera, so the quality is not that good, but at least it does not take ages for them to upload. I hope you will enjoy them...

"Hi, my name is Milou"

"Doing yoga with mommy - position N1: downward facing dog"

"then slowly spread your arms wider and get into a cobra pose."

"Hello up there!"

Trying to look serious whilst helping mommy to study

"This is actually pretty comfortable, the way that mommy and daddy sit"

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh lord, too precious for words. I love him. Great captions with the pics also. What a handsome boy and he looks like he loves his Daddy to pieces!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! She is a girl, but no worries, we get it a lot. It is a unisex french name I think. She does adore him... kisses kisses and kisses all the time. But still not as much as adores her mommy. ;-)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is so sweet! I love her necklace too. Very beautiful!

brodysmom

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She is so cute. I am glad you have finally posted pictures of her. I love that bed where did you get it? She definitely has the model body like Mimi =p.
Thank you! I got the bed at Petsmart (I raided the shop when we were in the US). The bed has 2 sides too, which is good, because I use the harder material side when she is having her greenies or some snacks which leave stains and which is easily washed (it does not soak through).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts