Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for once we've got lovely weather in Glasgow and the plan is tomorrow to take the dogs to get milkshakes and some ice cream with my other half then maybe head to some pet shops around town to buy them some goodies.

When the weathers lovely Glasgow the place is amazing for dogs so many parks and activities to do. Plus who can turn down milkshakes ;)?

Also I can't believe how much neeva has grown in the past few weeks its insane but she's really shaping up to being a gorgeous girl. Still hasn't blown her coat the rest of the litter have she just seems to be getting fluffier so I'm bracing myself for when her gorgeous fur falls out ha! Pablos doing great too he loves her to bits and seems so much happier with a friend its amazing and the best thing I've ever done for him was getting him a companion. Though I am sure this is how addiction starts you really can't just have 1 chi! Can anyone recommend me some good grooming tools for them? Pablos got a thick double coat and is casting like crazy right now no matter how much brushing I do it just doesn't seem to remove any fur coming off him? And Neeva wise what brushes should I be getting her for when she finally blows her coat and starts getting her long hair in?

I had snapped a few random pics so I thought I would include them also!

Neeva, my grans dog Nell and Pablo all hanging out!

This is my grans dog Nell who i've been going down to baby sit whilst she's in the hospital she is the sweetest fur baby alive. She is a springer spaniel crossed with a lab!

Me and my crew ;)!

Mummy and neeva having a pose.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Nell's eyes are so sweet! What a beautiful girl, and lovely name too. Neeva and Pabs look happy as ever. I always tell people that getting a second dog when I only had one, was the best choice ever. So happy to see Pablo and Neeva getting along so well, so quickly! You look great too darling!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nell's eyes are so sweet! What a beautiful girl, and lovely name too. Neeva and Pabs look happy as ever. I always tell people that getting a second dog when I only had one, was the best choice ever. So happy to see Pablo and Neeva getting along so well, so quickly! You look great too darling!
She's such a lovely dog, she just wants you to rub her belly all day. I love having the two of them its great so much fun. My niece is just away she spent the day up here playing with them and they are crashed out now its great, just ordered pizza and pouring some wine taking advantage of them in bed early ha! And thank you hun!! I got new eyebrow stuff that I'm obsessed with and its dog proof no matter how many kisses on the face nothings moving this stuff ;)!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts