Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys sorry ive not been posting much ive became a bit of a lurker lol here's some pics of my babies for those of you that requested pics especially lisa :)
hope you all and your chi babies are doing good :) xxxxx

zacy saying hi

romeo

honey

playtime

zacy loves to play with an empty pepsi bottle

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Good to have a few photos of your pack. they are looking well and happy and very adorable the whole lot ! And you are looking gorgeous too !!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Mandy, that picture of you and Romeo is gorgeous!!! Wow!! I have missed seeing you here and your beautiful pups! Never lurk again. That's an order. LOL. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy you look so pretty!! I miss you and the chi's!
I'm so happy you posted those pictures. Zac, Honey, and Romeo are looking gorgeous, like always. Romeo looks all grown up. He is even cuter now... if that's even possible. He was a real cutie as a puppy.
Zac is still as foxy as ever! Lol. His expressions are wonderful. Honey looks amazing. She is such a gorgeous little girl. Are you still going to breed her? I would love a Honey puppy! Lol!
Please pop in more often. We all miss you! Like Tracy said, "never lurk again. That's an order!"
HUGS!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, I absolutely look forward to seeing pics of your pups Mandy. They are as gorgeous as ever. I really adore that pic of you & Romeo....SO incredibly sweet!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous pics Mandy!!
That one of you and Romeo is adorable!!
You know how much i love the furbutts.
No more lurking for you Mrs, lol

We need to have another meetup soon too. xxxxxx

·
Registered
320 Posts
love the pix, they are fab, look at the toys!! my william also loves an empty pop bottle! x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Heyyyy there girl! I have missed you and the Furbutts! So glad to see you! The babies are as precious as ever! That pic of you is soooo cute! :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Fantastic pics, Mandy! I miss your little furries! Honey and her sweet face, Romeo and his puppy cuteness, and my favorite little boy Zac. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts