Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
oh they are great!! It looks really fun, where are you? the Broads?

Pixie is such a sweetheart and MrsB you look beautiful too :D I think the oversized dress looks so cute! lol! I saw that one in [email protected] but Calista doesn't really do Girlie dresses... I tried it on her, but she was not impressed, so we ended up with a rock and roll T instead.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh they are great!! It looks really fun, where are you? the Broads?

Pixie is such a sweetheart and MrsB you look beautiful too :D I think the oversized dress looks so cute! lol! I saw that one in [email protected] but Calista doesn't really do Girlie dresses... I tried it on her, but she was not impressed, so we ended up with a rock and roll T instead.
Thanks everyone!

Were getting her the rock and roll top as were more of a rock and roll house lol :D wanted her to look girly yesterday but to be honest shes more of a tomboy lol. And we didnt get it right as the dress was too big and had threads hanging off it lol Ive seen some cool band vests for dogs with Kiss and AC/DC on I might get her one! I bet Calista looks gorgeous in her rock and roll t. :)
Were in staffordshire :) Bless you for saying that about Pixie and I. I wish I was beautiful lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She looks like the perfect Angel, even if her dress is too big. She makes the dress look awesome, so no worries! Beautiful baby! : )

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's such a little doll! The second pic and the one of you both together are my favorites! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts