Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Daisy, my 3 year old longcoat chi. She is such a sweet baby.

This is Cujo, our black and tan short coat puppy, 12, almost 13 weeks. He is supposed to be my husband's puppy, but he loves his mommy too. :)

This is our newest addition, because we all know we cant have just one. :D
This is Dakota Star, my male long coat chihuahua. I wish you guys could see him in person, because he is absolutely gorgeous, and the most unique coloring.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, Dakota has more black on him than Lion, and the only tan Dakota has is on his right front and right rear foot, and a tiny bit on his right cheek, lol. It's like his left side got left out of the tan... haha!

How fluffy was Lion when he was a little baby? I am curious to know if Dakota will have a longer prettier coat than my female.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Here is a picture of him at 8 and then 13 weeks:

Now, at almost 1 year old:

When I first got him, all he had was the ear fluff really. His tail was like a little rat tail.. No hair or anything, and now it is like a flag!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful pups! But I LOVE Cujo!!! He reminds me of another little boy I know ..... :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So cute! I want Cujo! Tracy moved away from my state so I could not steal Brody!
LOL Karen!!! You can borrow him anytime. Just fly on up here to Washington. :coolwink:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks so much guys! I just love them to pieces!!! The only thing missing in my clan is a blue or blue and tan chihuahua. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beautiful pups! But I LOVE Cujo!!! He reminds me of another little boy I know ..... :)
I have always loved Brody, so I am curious.. I would like your honest opinion, based just on this photo, do you think Cujo will grow to look like Brody (other than them being the same color) ... I was wondering becuase Cujo is charting to be only 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 pounds, and he has a nice little apple head and his muzzle is not very long, so I think he is going to be a very pretty dog, but I am not good at judging confirmation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts