Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Peachy spent the week at my friend's house who has her half-brother, Jasper. THey had so much fun and Shannon didn't want to give her back. She was seriously plotting on how to tell me that she fell down a rabbit hole and she would buy me a new dog. haha Jasper and Peach had a blast and Jasper behaved better than he usually does. However, now Peachy is so spoiled. She spent the week sleeping in Shannon's bed with her nice featherbed and duvet. :) Thanks for looking.

**I fixed the red eye on Peach so she doesn't look so freaky.

·
Registered
266 Posts
The smaller one in the pic ( not sure which is which), are the eyes' naturally that reddish or is that the camera.
Looks almost like albino eyes.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The smaller one in the pic ( not sure which is which), are the eyes' naturally that reddish or is that the camera.
Looks almost like albino eyes.
Nah. It's the camera. That's my Peachy. Her eyes are really really light hazel. They are really cool actually. But since they are so light, she (and my very light blue eyed daughter) always get that red eye. :) Makes her look a little freaky in pictures.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooo they are so cute. I LOVE Peach, and her half brother ain't too bad either ;) Peach's little hoodie is precious...where'd it come from? (as if I need more lmao).
Here is where I got it. I've bought several things here with good customer service. It's all knock off stuff. haha
dog and puppy designer luxury clothes collars Louis Vuitton dog clothes, Louis Vuitton dog collars, Juicy Couture dog clothes, Coach , Burberry dog clothes, Chanel, Christian Dior designer inspired pet clothes, replica Louis Vuitton dog collars

It was actually Maya's sweater but the watermelon color looks really good on Peach.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I may have to get that little watermelon hoodie, I found it :)

I think she looked cute with her little demon eyes.
Haha. Thanks. If she was Maya, she would be a little demon. But she is really just super sweet. Loves people, doesn't bark, puts her head on me and looks up. Her eyes are such a cool color in person. But she also has so much fur on her neck that she can look bigger than she is too. :) Happy ordering. Did you see the ugg boots for dogs on that site?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
They are both so adorable.. Peach makes big brother look large...lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww she's so sweet I wouldn't want to give her back either!! They look so cute together. :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She has grown up so nicely Tricia....is Jasper the litter mate of Maya and Draco? I can see some resemblance to Draco.
No. Let's see if I can remember. I think Peach and Maya had the same dad and Peach and Jasper have the same dad. I might have that backwards. Would have to dig out my paperwork. haha

Jasper is just a bit bigger than Peachy but still a puppy too. Peach's birthday was May 31st. and Jasper is a couple, few months older.
He is the smartest little dog.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Peach is a total cutie! I love that hoodie. What a pretty color on her.
Thanks. It was actually Maya's, but the color actually looks better on Peach. Although it's a big tight on her. Maya was so much thinner as Peachy is more solid. I actually love her size right now. She is small but not nearly as skinny as Maya.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts