Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How sweet is that. Those two will be a bonded pair in no time..:love2:
Yeah...how do I stop Rolo humping him??? He's driving me insane! Does neutering help? I really don't want to get Rolo done as I've explained in previous posts. It's not as bad as the first couple of days and only at certain times of the day. I've tried persistently removing him, giving him stern talking to's etc. we are having a battle of the wills at the moment coz I can be a determined wotsit too! I knew this would be a problem but boy.... He's not giving up! Lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
So adorable! He could be humping just because it's a new animal in the house and he wants to make sure the new guy knows that he's the boss. I wouldn't scold, but you can certainly interrupt them. Odie humps our cats now and then, so it's definitely not just a boy thing!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Gender bender

Lmho! Well. I think he needs to have his walnuts removed, lol. He obviously needs an outlet for all that testerone and he thinks his little brother is his new g/friend. His little brother should have his removed too, or when he's older he will think his big bro is his new g/friend. A viscious circle, lol. Mind you my two spayed girls take turns in humping each other. Its a dominance thing with my two. :nshocked1:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts