Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hi Moni...the wee ones are as beautiful as ever. I love Mojie's little tongue...too cute!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Moni, you and the angels are gorgeous as ever. So nice to see pics. Mojie has grown into such a handsome boy. Love his tongue. Nana and Tuc are priceless as ever. I see Nana is still her Mommy's cuddle bun. Thanks so much for sharing.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Moni..I have missed you and seeing all of the sweet pictures of your wee pack. They are as stunning and adorable as ever !

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hi Moni! What cute pics. I love seeing your family, missed you. Ahhhh my precious NaNa looking regal as ever....... Kisses to you all from Frankie and Benny.:)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
hi moni wow still gorjuss as ever i hav missed these 3 so much and you also my hunni glad to see you back awwww mojie is just too adorable

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I LOVED these photos!! Kept going back and looking at them. :) I've missed you Moni. So glad to see pics of your beautiful kids! Mojie is so grown up now. Wow, where's the puppy? :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, I always look forward to seeing pics of your crew! And I think about you all every so often & think how much I miss seeing & hearing about them. :) I agree...MoJies tongue is SO CUTE! NaNa & TucTuc are gorgeous as ever too. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you...OMG...there are so post with super cute pics of all the chis..take me days to go through them on here....:)....

I'm so happy that they all get along so well and I do miss the puppy stage just a little bit....LOL...

·
Registered
228 Posts
They are GORGEOUS.... beautiful shots!! I just LOVE the lil' tongue pictures!! :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Ooh those tongues! How cute!
Your pups are all gorgeous. Good to see pictures again its been a long while.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Very nice pictures of the pupsters...Mojie has gotten so big. His picture standing by the remote with his little sweater and tongue, just adorable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts