Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apologies in advance from the world's worst photographer - these are taken with an iPhone or Sony that I simply can't use .... I may have to do 2 x separate posts ....

Bella aka "BellyBum" from Pup until now ....

All grown up & on a bit of a diet now (no-where near as bad as it looks, she does actually have a waistline):

"My Darling, Beloved Chiko. Such a Special, Calm & Sensible Boy - there's a special soul behind those amazing eyes when he looks deep inside you"

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
NOW, we move on to the "Demon Dogs", a more terrible two, duo of mischief, evil little pair you could not hope to find. These are the two tinies of the pack and they adore each other & give the other 2 hell, but they love them dearly ....

"Oliver aka Ollie aka Demon Dog #1 & various other names not suitable for publication here"

"IT WASN'T ME MUM, I swear it wasn't ..." if I shut my eyes really, really tightly she won't even know I'm here .....

AND, last, but far from least, fiesty little Midge aka "MidgeyMoo" aka Demon Dog #2, that you rotten enablers made me buy as a playmate for Ollie ... She's definitely everyone's fave because she's so tiny 2lb, and because she looks like a wise, very sad old lady, but she's the happiest little munchkin ever who will tackle, in full flight, any of the others if they dare even glance at her bully stick .... As independent as all get out, doesn't like to be restricted by cuddles but love to snuggle into my side. A true "Tummy Tart"

She's really suffering the "Ugly Puppy" stage at the moment with no hair - Chiko was actually worse & now he's got enough coat for 3 dogs so I know she'll come good, it's so hilarious with super hairy ears & no body hair to speak of lol. In her exquisite little creation from Aunty Elaine, it's so soft and beautiful, the quality is to die for!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Last few of MidgeyMoo ...

AND, OF COURSE, I cannot forget the big kids, My 2 Mastiff x Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Jessica & Boof .... Boof has thinner darker face .... Under that pic is my 12yo son, bearing I can't imagine how much weight, each one would weigh about 140lbs? 70kg?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Dee!!! I cannot even believe how sweet and beautiful your whole pack is! They've grown so much! I remember convincing you to get sweet Midgie- she's stunning! They all are. I love the pics of your son with the mastiffs- they look like gentle giants.

Please can I make you a siggy this weekend?!??? I'm semi-retired, but for you sweet Dee I'd be honored!!!!

Thanks for finally "charging those camera batteries" LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you darlin' Ash, I love them all dearly althouth I could quite cheerfully choke Ollie today .... he's spent the day out in the sun on the deck barking at passers-by and pretends to not know what our training ritual is in that regard, he's so wicked at times but the way he looks at you, omg, it just melts even my hard old heart.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Your entire pack is lovely! I've always wondered what your Chis looked like now. Thank you for posting. :) Chiko has gorgeous coloring. I've never seen cream with a chocolate mask and liver nose like that. Very pretty. And I can't believe how tiny Midge is!

I imagine you definitely have your hands full!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Finally some pictures :) All of them..beautiful beautiful animals! Your son is a very handsome lad! lovin those pictures..woo!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
its great to see some pics of your babies, they are all so beautiful !!!
and , i especially love that pic of little Midge sleeping in her pom pom nighty dress :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thank you so much ladies, you have no idea how much it means - I've always been a bit backward in coming forward with my mottley crew because all 4 of them only cost me as much as one from a "good breeder" has cost most of you.

I was lucky to find the best backyard breeder ever, and their health and temperaments are a testment to that darling farmer couple's efforts. So good in fact that my holistic Vet is keen to get one from them, so that says a lot in itself!

Hey Ash, I didn't see your offer to make me a siggy, oh my, I would be ever, ever so chuffed (happy) if you would. Shall we leave it until I get some decent photos though, there's not much in there that's clear :) I promise I'll get on & take some more in the next 48 horus, do or die.

I'll try and get some that show the amazing shine on their coats which is all down to Aunty Tracy for getting me into the good stuff :)

Ooowaaaah, I just saw Gemma on your siggy Caitlin (I always have mine set to not showing them & miss out on so much but I just find they're bigger than the posts and makes it hard to find stuff). Wow she is beyond gorgeous and doesn't that harness suit her sooooo well!!! Yep, with Chiko, the moment I laid eyes on him I knew he was mine, I bought him sight unseen (well all 3 sight unseen actually, all except BellyBum) and my gut instinct has served me well each & every time. I reckon my late love was watching over me, he likes to dabble in my life from time to time & make things happen, bless him. I've searched & searched for his colouring in google pics etc and have never been able to find another anywhere remotely near his unique colouring but it was his deep, soulful, penetrating eyes that spoke to me, not his colour, that was just a bonus :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. No, Chiko is just a cream (more golden like a Retriever actually) with chocolate points (mask & very faintly around his ear tips).

Oliver is a sable, because of his black overlay on the red.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Ooowaaaah, I just saw Gemma on your siggy Caitlin (I always have mine set to not showing them & miss out on so much but I just find they're bigger than the posts and makes it hard to find stuff). Wow she is beyond gorgeous and doesn't that harness suit her sooooo well!!! Yep, with Chiko, the moment I laid eyes on him I knew he was mine, I bought him sight unseen (well all 3 sight unseen actually, all except BellyBum) and my gut instinct has served me well each & every time. I reckon my late love was watching over me, he likes to dabble in my life from time to time & make things happen, bless him. I've searched & searched for his colouring in google pics etc and have never been able to find another anywhere remotely near his unique colouringm but it was his deep, soulful, penetrating eyes that spoke to me, not his colour, that was just a bonues :)
Aw, thank you so much! It's actually one of the dresses that Elaine has sold. Too bad it's too big on her so she won't actually move in it, ha.

Chiko is beautiful all around. Those eyes tell a story all by themselves. He looks like a sweet little guy. I too have never seen another Chihuahua that looks like him. So gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Teeheehee, speaking of Aunty Elaine's beautiful things, I put Midge in her utterly divine pom pom creation which is still too big thank goodness, because it will fit her when fully grown. Anyway, she just threw herself down on the bed & played dead, would not budge, would not move ... I wanted to see her standing in it, but there was no way she would, the monster suit was consuming her, and oh how she hated me at that moment. She just looked up at me with the eye that wasn't pressed into the duvet with so much anger, ney, unbridled fury.

Well, I laughed & laughed until my sides hurt she was so damn funny, and there the petulent little brat stayed having her little silent unmoving protest until she fell asleep when I snapped some grainy pics. When she awoke I took it off and it was double zoomies for her and a long, long way away from me, lest I try the same trick again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts