Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
omg it is going to be really hard, but I just don't think I have the time or attention to give them both right now. I have a lot going on with my sister, and now Stormy is in heat so Fudge is driving me up a wall. Fudge may go stay with my parents until this is all over with lol. Right now he just stands at the babygate whining, but he does get some perks to her being in heat because everywhere I go I take him with me. I refuse to trust anyone else except myself keeping them seperated.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww the babies are so cute!! And Fudge and Flower are lovely too of course!!
Aww I bet that'll be so hard to give them away :(
Are you getting Fudge and Flower fixed? (I thought you mentioned that at one point...?)

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Great looking chis!
Do you ever hear from the people that got the puppys from Flowers last litter?

·
Registered
877 Posts
They are all so georgeous! I love the brown puppy! Is it longcoated? I want it... but I'm so far away. I hope you find them the best homes.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Ms_P said:
Great looking chis!
Do you ever hear from the people that got the puppys from Flowers last litter?
Well I haven't heard from Cathy in awhile she got Moose and I met her on here. The lady who got Tamara(the little long coat tri) has been e-mailing me so got to see lots of pics of Tamara. The girl who got Lucy(the blue spotted one) has e-mailed me a couple times with 5 pics, The other Lucy(cream one) I called her Muffy I haven't heard from since about 2 months after they got her but I was told she was really spoiled. Chip ( white with chocolate spots) went to my parents so I see him all the time, and of course I kept Stormy.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Whoa how many puppies did Fudge and Flower have last time?? What a big litter! :)
Are you going to get Stormy fixed? Then you wouldn't have to worry about her and Fudge 8) (By the way can you post more Stormy pics? I absolutely love her coat!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts