Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What great pics! How's Simba doing?
He's doing much better,thanks for asking

Love all the fluffy tails! Is that a real turtle? He needs a tupee to fit in with ur furry crew lol!! Love Dottie's fluffy tail!!
Yes it's real it's a baby tortoise.

Oh they are adorable! Love the pic with the turtle... How is Simba doing? Isn't she the one that had a stroke?
Thank you !they all love each other even the tortoise loves Simba

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Michele! Dottie stayed soooooooooo tiny! Love her! The tortoise is adorable. I love the pic of Simba looking at him. Lily is so pretty. You have a great crew there!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Lovely fur kids you have Michele. I was also wondering about Simba,
I'm glad to hear he is doing better, give him a gentle kiss from me.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lovely fur kids you have Michele. I was also wondering about Simba,
I'm glad to hear he is doing better, give him a gentle kiss from me.
I will give him a big kiss from you when he wakes up,he sleeps all the time but started wagging his tail now ,his head is still wonky but he's not in pain bless him

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I will give him a big kiss from you when he wakes up,he sleeps all the time but started wagging his tail now ,his head is still wonky but he's not in pain bless him

I think you are really brave and strong. I can imagine it`s not easy to see him
like this. But I know you are taking incredibly good care of your boy. I wish he
lives many more happy & relaxing years by your side. I wish both of you the best
Michele. Take care.

·
Registered
725 Posts
They are just beautiful all of them I also love the pictuce of Simba and the tortoise. So cute. I'm sorry that you fur baby had a stroke Up until 4 years ago I had an American collie his name was Destiny. He died at the ripe old age of 15 he had a couple strokes over the last couple years of his life but he always recovered he lost his hearing also. I live in middle of nowhere and there are forests and lakes and streams everywhere. One day Destiny just wandered off into the forest and I never saw him again. The week before he went he refused to come in the house.I have a mud room and that's as far as he would go I gave him his meals there. He never ate then after about a week I woke one morning tofind him gone. I searched for him for a good Two weeks he just wondered away to die when it was his time. I guess that's what wolves do they wander away from their pack when its time to die and that instinct is still there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts