Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pepper saying Hi

Sherman wanted to say Hi, too.

The two puppies

Chumley wanting to play, but not sure how to go about it

Sherman and Reggie

Chumley barking at me because I left the dog room and was standing in the kitchen

Hanging on the couch

Twiggy hating being photographed as usual

If looks could kill...

·
Registered
35 Posts
They're all very adorable!
Chumley looks like he's trying to be the boss in the fifth photo!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great pics! They are all absolutely precious but Pepper stole my heart!
Thank you! Pepper is such a shy sweet little dog, he's a love.

They're all very adorable!
Chumley looks like he's trying to be the boss in the fifth photo!
Thank you! He likes Isis, but is not sure how to act around her or any of the dogs yet. So sometimes he does the stiff leg, ears pricked stance and all the other dogs kinda ignore him. lol Maybe once he's neutered he will get over himself.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
omg I love these pics

sherman I love that name I gotta say he is SUCH a dear if you ever put him up for adoption and move to Canada let me know I'll take the darling

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I like Twiggy, the little grumpy one. I don't like to have my picture made either. And I've been married to two different professional photographers!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
omg I love these pics

sherman I love that name I gotta say he is SUCH a dear if you ever put him up for adoption and move to Canada let me know I'll take the darling
I'll keep that in mind. :p He's got such personality.

I like Twiggy, the little grumpy one. I don't like to have my picture made either. And I've been married to two different professional photographers!
I hate my picture taken, too, and I am a photographer. I tell people I take the pics, I don't want to be in them. lol I have the funniest thread on here somewhere of my trying to get a pic of Twiggy next to a soda can to show how tiny she is and her doing everything in her power not to give me a good picture. She is such a diva.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So much cuteness! I love them all. The first pic of Pepper reminds me of my sweet Pip. :)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How can you live with all that cuteness ? ;)

I love Twiggy !
Thank you, Alan. It's so funny how Pepper loves getting his picture taken, comes running up, and Twiggy absolutely hates it. And it's hard being overshadowed by all this cutness. *snicker*

So much cuteness! I love them all. The first pic of Pepper reminds me of my sweet Pip. :)
Thank you. Pepper is so photogenic and loves to pose.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Look at all those beautiful angels. :love5:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts