Discussion Starter #1

tazz who is being quiet for once lol

tiggs ezcuse my bfs horrible trainers lol

tiggs and tazz rare to see them together lol

awww

·
Registered
89 Posts
awww! do your cats get on well with Roxi? I just introduced tilly to my cat sadie a few days ago and it seems like a slow transition so far. Sadie is accepting her but a bit timid, I for sure can't leave them in the same room together unless i'm like a step behind tilly.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awww! do your cats get on well with Roxi? I just introduced tilly to my cat sadie a few days ago and it seems like a slow transition so far. Sadie is accepting her but a bit timid, I for sure can't leave them in the same room together unless i'm like a step behind tilly.
yeah they get on great thye black cat and rox allways play its so cute but he wont hurt her :) just keep an eye on her but they will get on they have to adjust to eachother :) i was the same with roxi when i 1st got her i was watching the cats but they took to her really well

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ya i feel like I can't even blink. Sadie (cat) has always been a bit crazy, our vet claims she is one of the craziest cats she's ever dealt with. She is very different with us just doesn't do well at the vet or anywhere besides home really. She is anti social though and she gets VERY jealous of my husbands attention. She doesn't like when hes fussing over tilly much. I guess she's used to being an only child, the spoiled brat! :p

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol bless her she sounds like a spoilt little kitty :D they will get on it will take time though
roxis name at the vet was the worryer as she was shaking all the time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts