Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are two pictures that her foster mom sent me and I cropped. She's so small and these pictures are after she gained some weight with her foster mom.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I hope you get her so bad!! She needs your tender loving care, some good food, and some love! She's just a doll. I am pulling for you and I have my hopes up that she will be yours!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
It's official!! I just got the word! Molly is ours and will be arriving on next weekends transport. As of next Sunday night she'll be in my arms!! :D Thank you so much everyone for all your prayers, wishes and great thoughts! They worked! :D

Part of me wants to add her to the Jae... name thing I got going on and give her a like name, but to be honest the name I've chosen isn't even close... I still have to come up with her middle name though. Maybe that will begin with Jae. haha

I've chosen 'Alessa' as her name. I think it fits her wonderfully and is just as princessy as she is. :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh I'm so happy for you and for her!!! She will have a wonderful home with you, Jaeran and Jaelyn!!

L

·
0 Posts
Oh, how sweet! I just want to cuddle her and love her and make her happy! Hope you get her and do just that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts