Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The chis making a mess playing! :rolleyes:

Lila giving Maxx her angry eyes because he took one of her favorite toys to his bed. He's laying on it looking all innocent! Lol!

Lola in her bed. Yes, it's a bed from Build-a-Bear! My neice got it for her. Lola loves it!

I love this picture of Maxx posing so pretty. I wish he didn't have the red eyes in it though.

Lila ignoring me calling her.

Lily looking pretty before the play mess.

Group shot before the party started. Lol!.

I should have put the pics in order. Oops! :daisy:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ok so b'c the photo was a little washed out and my software isn't the greatest...here's the best I could do...

He looks like a cartoon!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww i love the set up you have going on :)
Thank you Adrienne! I really love it too!
:)

Ok so b'c the photo was a little washed out and my software isn't the greatest...here's the best I could do...

He looks like a cartoon!

Thank you Kristi! That was very sweet of you! It came out perfect. I love it! It is now my new screen saver. I really need to learn how to take better pictures. The red eyes drive me nuts!

·
Registered
602 Posts

He looks like a cartoon!

He looks like he is spacing out hehehe

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe that is my house also. You have lovely chihuahuas.
Thank you Jessica! Yeah, they love dragging their toys all out. I should have taken pictures of the other rooms. There's a trail of toys everywhere. Lol! It's just what they do in the morning. Silly chis!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Now that's what I call fun!! Such cute pics! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG - you don't even KNOW how long I have been waiting for pics of your crew!!! I LOVE THEM! They are absolutely gorgeous. Wow, Max's coat is incredible. They are adorable. Just adorable! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
They're all lovely max has a stunning coat
Aww! Thank you Sarah! Maxx says thank you too! :)

Great pics!
They are all gorgeous, and i agree Maxx has an amazing coat!
Thank you Terri! That's very sweet of you. I really love his coat too! :) I just pm'd you! ;)

Now that's what I call fun!! Such cute pics! :)
Ha! Yeah, it's a party every morning around here! It's so funny. As I put toys away they're taking the toys out! They love their toys!
OMG - you don't even KNOW how long I have been waiting for pics of your crew!!! I LOVE THEM! They are absolutely gorgeous. Wow, Max's coat is incredible. They are adorable. Just adorable! :)
I know!! Lol! Sorry!!! ;)
Aww! Your so sweet! Thank you for all the wonderful comments Tracy. The chis thank you too! Hugs! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are adorable.....I'm still thinking about them running around the table and LoLa barks away...lol..
That's so funny Moni! I was just thinking about our conversation about that! Lol! Thanks girl! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts