Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so sweet Me and my mom both have snuggies.I would love to get my six boys one a piece.lolSome of them would like them but some would not like them lol.She is so cute in hers.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Ms. Madison you are simply
. Thx Emily for sharing updated pics.
Jasper and I can't get enough of seeing her....maybe
it's her cute little ears and sweet little face;)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh Emily she is beautiful. Her coat is really somehting..wow. I love the pic of the two of you in snuggies...very fun !

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Emily!! Madison is just sooooooooo darling!! Loved the pics with her and the flowers and you guys with your matching snugi's. Cute!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, Madison is a sweetheart.. I really like her coloring and hope our little Snowy will turn out with the same type of coloring. You guys are adorable in your snuggies..lol Thank you for sharing with us. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww so cute!
Lovely to see Madison again.
Her coat is gorgeous, so clean and fluffy.
Love her colouring.
Both of you in those snuggies is just precious too. x

·
Registered
96 Posts
Love the snuggle Pic's! Mine still to young and nippy to have long cuddles with. He gets too excited and nips your nose lol

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I've really missed seeing little Miss Madison :angel1:
I'm so glad you posted these! And, she is sooo precious in pink!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow!!! Her and Turbo are almost the same age and her coat has grown in WAY more than my turbo's!!! She looks great!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww so cute!
Lovely to see Madison again.
Her coat is gorgeous, so clean and fluffy.
Love her colouring.
Both of you in those snuggies is just precious too. x
Clean?!?!? Hahaha!! She needs a bath so bad, but it's still a two person job :)

Oh, Madison is a sweetheart.. I really like her coloring and hope our little Snowy will turn out with the same type of coloring. You guys are adorable in your snuggies..lol Thank you for sharing with us. Blessings, Deb
Thanks! She was mostly white when we got her, but her color has definitely come in a bit. I just LOVE it!

Great pics Emily!! Madison is just sooooooooo darling!! Loved the pics with her and the flowers and you guys with your matching snugi's. Cute!!
Hee hee :) What's sad is she has TWO snuggies :) Both sets of our parents thought it would be cute!

Ms. Madison you are simply
. Thx Emily for sharing updated pics.
Jasper and I can't get enough of seeing her....maybe
it's her cute little ears and sweet little face;)
yeah, we love her :) She's in a super snuggly phaze right now, which makes pictures easy :)

Love the snuggle Pic's! Mine still to young and nippy to have long cuddles with. He gets too excited and nips your nose lol
Oh, she still licks us like crazy, though :)

Wow!!! Her and Turbo are almost the same age and her coat has grown in WAY more than my turbo's!!! She looks great!
Yeah, it's really come in a lot in the last couple months! You should see her after a bath - she's like a pomeranian :)

Thanks everyone else, too! Pam, therese, everyone! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts