Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few recent uploads from the camera :D

Baby and her most giantest bone ever. It's a calf shin. She's 8 months old exactly in this photo. She CLEANED that bone throughout the day...but the results in the evening were not pleasant xD She won't be getting another!

Her new grey snowflake jumper :D I had to stretch it to make it fit her, but now I really like it on her!

Mid shake!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And her xmas outfit...a bit early, just tried it on her to show you guys, but she's not allowed to wear it again until christmas time xD

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwwwwwww! How very sweet:)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Omigosh, too cute!! The sweater looks great, and the Christmas outfit is adorable! I'd let her wear it through all of Dec!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I LOVE the sweater!! I would love one for Mia. She has a purple sweater but it's soo big on her since she's so skinny :p
Baby looks like such a sweetie :love5:
I can't believe Baby is 8 months old already :shock: It seems like you just brought her home!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bullet is around 8 months too :shock: lol Baby looks so adorable in her grey sweater:D I'm saving bullet's christmas outfit for christmas day too:p she looks very pretty in hers:love5:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oooh, I love the snowflake jumper! It suits her soooo well! :love10:

Cute Christmas outfit too, but somehow I get the impression she wont mind not wearing it again until Christmas day! lol :lol:

x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts