Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyyyy chihuahua (daisy looks huge next to lotus lol I can assure you she's 4 1/2lb)

*sniff sniff* do I smell meat??

Lotus in her xs puppia step in rache gave us ha ha ha she's so pathetic lol she does this everytime I get her ready to go out she PRETENDS to be asleep

Daisy adores coming out (lotus is next to her lol)

what you mean you know I'm awake??

This is her other move when she knows she's gotta go out

And this made me laugh yesterday we were driving her fur was blowing from the heating being on and she's just funny (btw my eye was on the road the entire time.

YouTube - Daisy loves a car ride

The girls hope their friends like a snippet into their life

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bella

I wish I'd measured her when she first got home, she's just over 5 inches tall maybe 5.5 at 5 months so I'm sure shell be smaller than daisy in height, daisy was 7.5 at 6 months and is 8 1/4 at 1 year (in 2 weeks lol) so I think maybe shell be a 7.5 as an adult who knows?? She's def a throw back as her parents and her bro from a previous mating is like average!! She's gained 8oz in 10 weeks (2lb 9oz yesterday) lol and I feed her enough for a 6-7lb dog she gets more than daisy but don't tell daisy!!!

She's advanced with everything else she's got 8 adult teeth already!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Aww there so pretty, lotus is a little squirt lol at least she should grow some more I'm stuck with lolly being teeny lol x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww there so pretty, lotus is a little squirt lol at least she should grow some more I'm stuck with lolly being teeny lol x
Yay for growing lotus it's good for us haha!! I told you lolly can come live here
He HE sooo sweet.
Monkeys you got it all to come

Hahaha so cute. I love the one of loyltus on her back, cheeky lil thing she is. Daisy is adorable as always x
Loyltus hahaha I love them

Their soooo cute love the video. Daisy looks like she loves a car ride x
She does she's a really happy girl

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both so flipping cute! Love the pic of Lotus on her back in bed, aww. The video made my day! I couldn't stop smiling/laughing watching it! Just seeing them both in their car seat looking out the window while the music was playing in the background was seriously the cutest thing ever! Daisy was like yeah, this is awesome! hahaa. :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Thanks bella

I wish I'd measured her when she first got home, she's just over 5 inches tall maybe 5.5 at 5 months so I'm sure shell be smaller than daisy in height, daisy was 7.5 at 6 months and is 8 1/4 at 1 year (in 2 weeks lol) so I think maybe shell be a 7.5 as an adult who knows?? She's def a throw back as her parents and her bro from a previous mating is like average!! She's gained 8oz in 10 weeks (2lb 9oz yesterday) lol and I feed her enough for a 6-7lb dog she gets more than daisy but don't tell daisy!!!

She's advanced with everything else she's got 8 adult teeth already!!!
I love them :-D I think she will finish out her height by 8 months, as thats what all mine have done so far. Bryco got about 2" in height between 6 and 7 months and gained about 1/2 an lb b'c of that height I think. Some doggies just grow slower. Bryco was 5" tall until he was maybe 5 months old, then he now is about 7.5"? So I think they do a big of growing "up" around Lotus' age. I hope she hits 4 lbs for you!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, 2 of my fav girlies! :love5: You already know I LOVE that car video. LOL Still cracks me up! I've got to show my girls when they get home this afternoon. Lotus is just a peanut. Daisy sounds the exact same size/height as Maya...with more fur obviously! LOL

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awww the wee darlins! x
They so sweet lol
They are both so flipping cute! Love the pic of Lotus on her back in bed, aww. The video made my day! I couldn't stop smiling/laughing watching it! Just seeing them both in their car seat looking out the window while the music was playing in the background was seriously the cutest thing ever! Daisy was like yeah, this is awesome! hahaa. :D
They make me laugh!!!! Daisy proper loves going out!!
I love them :-D I think she will finish out her height by 8 months, as thats what all mine have done so far. Bryco got about 2" in height between 6 and 7 months and gained about 1/2 an lb b'c of that height I think. Some doggies just grow slower. Bryco was 5" tall until he was maybe 5 months old, then he now is about 7.5"? So I think they do a big of growing "up" around Lotus' age. I hope she hits 4 lbs for you!
Yeah daisy was 8 -9 months when she stopped!!! I'm still thinking shell be over4lb she just may gain til 5years lol

Awww, 2 of my fav girlies! :love5: You already know I LOVE that car video. LOL Still cracks me up! I've got to show my girls when they get home this afternoon. Lotus is just a peanut. Daisy sounds the exact same size/height as Maya...with more fur obviously! LOL
Haha she prob is like Maya!! Ahahahahaa you made me laugh when you said it was like she was driving

Such little princesses!! :queen:
Lovely lovely girls and looks like their having such fun with mum ;) Leila is on her back like daisy in the one pic, all the time when i get ready to harness her. haha
Did i hear miss abi singing? I could've sworn i heard a backup singer.lol
Oh no one was singing miss rude Abigail was at school!! Haha lotus doesn't like leaving the house she's fine when she's out just the getting out

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha thanks sherri she cracks me up I'm sure people think I'm nuts when they see me driving with her perched up like that

1 - 18 of 18 Posts