Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Thanks so much!!!! I love him to death just wish his sister would stop beating up on him and share the toys!!! ;-)
I'm having a similar problem with my new baby, Rolo isn't beating him up but just will not leave him alone! He's much better and only had him since Sunday night so hoping he will eventually get bored with the novelty. It isn't half tiring, you have to have eyes in the back of your head! Especially as I have 18 month old grandson here too

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Roxy is not mean but he is so small she knocks him over. She is just playing. It just sucks cause I feel like I am always yelling at her. To either leave Remy alone cause she is trying to steal the toy he has or to be nice or be easy. I don't want her to feel like she is always in trouble. I have not had him that long either since got back from getting him in ok on the 20 th of jan. if you find something that helps please tell me I would appreciate it. ;-)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah I am hoping he will fit his things soon I like your things for him much better! You have awesome stuff! I am soon gonna try the bunny hoodie on him that's pretty small. I took like three pairs of socks from my seven year old son lol. So I have like six outfits for him. Too funny thanks for telling me about that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts