Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what Odie's been up to in the past month...

She did lots of cuddling

She went to help us pick out a Christmas tree

The sun was out and the snow was melting and very wet. Odie was much happier staying dry in her Grandpa's jacket.

She even visited a winery!

She met a new friend

And wore a blanket like a babushka :D

What have your chis been up to?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I really like that babushka picture. Babushka is the Russian word for 'grandmother,' as well as the word for the shawl that Russian grandmas wear. Odie does indeed look like an elderly grandma, but in a cute way!

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
She's soooo cute. Love the blue jacket. Where can I get one? Need something for snowstorms.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What wonderful pics!! Love how cute she looks in her hoodie!! Fantastic pics! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! She was a bit hit at the Christmas tree farm. :)

I really like that babushka picture. Babushka is the Russian word for 'grandmother,' as well as the word for the shawl that Russian grandmas wear. Odie does indeed look like an elderly grandma, but in a cute way!
Thank you. That picture cracks me up! She looks so silly. I'm Polish and my married name is Ukrainian, so she fits right in. :D

She's soooo cute. Love the blue jacket. Where can I get one? Need something for snowstorms.
I bought that one at HomeSense and it's from an older collection, but the new version can be found here: FouFou Dog.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Odie has had some great adventures! Lulu has been doing what Odie was doing in the first pic. lol That little Odie is always such a sweetie pie!! <3 I can never get enough of her. :D

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Odie is so lucky, he gets to go too really nice places. Those santa hats are too big, can't see Odies parents. :D
Hehe the people I blocked out are my Dad and my friend. Wasn't sure if they'd enjoy having their pic posted on here, so Santa hats it was!

Aww Love the pics!! Odie is such a gorgeous girl!! Is she wearing the Louisdog I love hoodie in the second pic?? She looks so cozy and warm in it!! :)
Thanks! Yes, that's the I love hoodie. It's by far her warmest sweater! It's so nice and thick. It was a Christmas present, but we let her open it really early. ;)

Odie is such a stunning little girl. Love her markings and beautiful eyes. It's so fun to take them out, looks like you had fun!!
Thank you! We fell in love with her as a puppy just from a picture, because of her pretty colouring. Before we brought her home, we called her Eyebrows. Haha

Odie has had some great adventures! Lulu has been doing what Odie was doing in the first pic. lol That little Odie is always such a sweetie pie!! <3 I can never get enough of her. :D
Awww thanks. Odie has been doing a LOT of cuddling up in blankets recently. In fact, that's what she's doing right now. I think that's her number one favourite winter activity. Going outside in the cold is pretty far down on the list. :D

I do love me an Odie pic! She is so pretty. :)
Thanks. I think so too! I'm a little biased though. ;)

Great pictures! She's adorable, that first one curled in a ball is so so cute.
Thanks! That pic is my lock screen wallpaper on my phone right now and it always makes me smile. I love her so much!

Odie is just so adorable, I love to see pics of her :)
The next chi I get I want just like Odie, now where can I get one? Lol! Xx
Thank you! Haha I hope you do get one like Odie! I love the tri markings. She's our little pretend doberman.

Awe love it! I love Odie photos!
Thanks! Pics of Sonny are my favourite, but I love seeing pics of all of your pack too!

aww. those are all great pics !!! Odie is such a sweetie, I really love her :).
Aww thanks Elaine! She is the sweetest. I spent a good ten minutes after I woke up this morning laughing while she gave me wake up kisses. She's so funny.

Great pics Krystal,love the christmas hats you put on(LOL)
Thanks! Haha. I used hearts the last time I posted pics and thought I'd make it a bit more festive this time. :reindeer:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Odie is just adorable...she leads quite the active lifestyle...so many adventures for her...love seeing her all bundled up and snuggly .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts