Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few new pics. I put the chis away so Daisy could model her new Hello Kitty shirt for me. They practically run her over when I take out the treats because she's so short lol but Chloe managed to escape so she's in a couple of the pics. And the ones of Ty were taken the day before. He took a water bottle cap off my desk and thought he was the coolest guy around

"Ooooo! Looookieee what I founnndddd"

"Think I'll just take this cool little thing right over this way"

"Be jealous Leila. It's all mine!"

Daisy in her new Hello Kitty shirt. I've been wanting this shirt forever and finally bought one.. but of course I want 2 more of them now lol

Looking like a little lion

"Give us the treat!"

She stands up and dances for treats hehe

One treat is never enough

Best investment ever lol

My cute hairy chi!

Freckle lip

"Ok take this thing off me now"

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Like I've said before......wonderful, wonderful pics! The first 3 made me laugh...the captions you wrote seems like that is exactly what Ty is thinking!!!LOL! Daisy is so cute! Gosh Katie....don't you ever take a bad picture?! Looks like you have a barrel of laughs each day with your chi babies! Keep these great pics coming!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Awwww Daisy looks so sweet! She has such a lovely coat! Where did you get the Hello Kitty shirt? I love the little stairs you have too! :D

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! :D

I got Daisy's HK shirt from tinkerbellscloset.com (http://tinkerbellscloset.com/items/shirts~tanks/tc~39-s-tank-tops/hello-kitty-tank-top-detail.htm) but when I got it I realized the patch was a little different which I didn't mind but I wanted to let anyone know who wanted to buy it. In Daisy's shirt Hello Kitty is standing and has a hibiscus instead of a bow in her hair.

And the stairs came from http://spoiledonepets.com/ and they're soo nicely made. I've seen a lot of different pet stairs around but none like these.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
aww daisy looks great in her top :D she looks like a totally different chi from when you first got her. she has such a happy face now :)

the water bottle cap is too cute :lol:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
kedavis said:
love the pictures :D you make me want more chi's:D one isn't enough:D
That's how I feel every single time I get on Chi-People, lol.

Katie, Beau does his best to steal bottle caps anytime I leave one lying around on accident. He thinks they're the greatest toy ever. :D

Daisy is so fluffy and adorable, and I love her smile. I always think of her now everytime I see this icon ---> :daisy: Oh, and the shirt looks soo cute on her!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts