Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive not posted pics in like forever so thought id upload some for you all everyones doing great and sparkles is so grown up now i think the last time i posted pics she was still a wee puppy it was a sunny day so i got some good snaps x

Honeypie enjoying the sunshine

Zacyboy smiling

awwwww the baby Sparkles

Awwwww love this one sometimes Sparkles looks like a meerkat

my boy Romeo <3

Romeo loves Honey he just follows her about

princess Honey

Happy boy Zac

wee Sparkles

Honey just loves to sit on my knee

my Handsome boy Romeo aka Mr Grumpy cant be annoyed with anyone except me and Honey

the 2 terrors of my clan they are the cheeky ones

hope you enjoy looking at my babies xxx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh Mandy they're all looking great,so nice to see them again. Shee does look like a Meerkat shall think of her when i see them on tv

·
Registered
688 Posts
aww your furkids are sooo precious!!! love Romeo's name , i have a pink bourke named Romeo hehe!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Mandy they're all looking great,so nice to see them again. Shee does look like a Meerkat shall think of her when i see them on tv
she does it often michele stands up on those back legs lol we sometimes call her wee sergie from the compare the meerkat.com

Aww your babies are so adorable :) and Sparkles has grown up so cute!
thanks i know they dont stay puppies long :(

aww your furkids are sooo precious!!! love Romeo's name , i have a pink bourke named Romeo hehe!!
awwwww thanks he just looked like such a wee lover ii had to name him romeo lol awwweee is that a parrot a pink bourke?

·
Registered
688 Posts
she does it often michele stands up on those back legs lol we sometimes call her wee sergie from the compare the meerkat.com

thanks i know they dont stay puppies long :(

awwwww thanks he just looked like such a wee lover ii had to name him romeo lol awwweee is that a parrot a pink bourke?
The name fits him well he looks like a lil Romeo, n yes it is:daisy: when he spreads his wings they look like rainbow feathers!! I have 7 birds, hehe!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I don't think we've met before Mandy, so nice to meet you! :daisy:
All four of your pups are beautiful, I really enjoyed their pictures.
Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think we've met before Mandy, so nice to meet you! :daisy:
All four of your pups are beautiful, I really enjoyed their pictures.
Thanks for sharing! :)
hi LS ive been here a long time just dont post as often as i should lol nice to meet you to i enjoy seeing your posts and channel and your other 2 babies are adorable i promise i will try post more often instead of lurking xxxxxx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
hi LS ive been here a long time just dont post as often as i should lol nice to meet you to i enjoy seeing your posts and channel and your other 2 babies are adorable i promise i will try post more often instead of lurking xxxxxx

Aww thank you so much, I love my little pack, they are great dogs! :p

And yes please post more often, I like your compliments! haha ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts