Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone acused me of abusing my dogs!

so here they are, mine (combined with my parents 2) expressing their clear concern at their abuse...and my mother abusing them!

THE HORROR!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
OMG!! Someone actually accused YOU of abusing your dogs?? Preposterous, and rude too. I can see how abused they are! LOL

I love the little spaniel! What a pretty little dog.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
They look SO abused... just look at all of the love and cuddles they are getting! How dare you!

I still can't get over how that woman said you abuse your dogs... it's ridiculous! I guess if responsible pet ownership is now considered abuse, then yeah.

·
Banned
705 Posts
OMG why did this person say such a terrible thing!!! I would be so upset. Why are people so nasty sometimes??? Something tells me Foxy, that you would have told this person just where to shove their accusation!!! I know I certainly would, if i were you!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys...charlie the cocker is a big smuch and lets the chis get away with murder...
cant you see, thye hate the luvins...abuse i say lol

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
foxywench said:
thanks guys...charlie the cocker is a big smuch and lets the chis get away with murder...
cant you see, thye hate the luvins...abuse i say lol
oooo... such an evil person you are.... those poor dogs look so abused... It must STOP! lol That boggled my mind that someone said you were abusing your dogs :rolleyes:

·
Registered
181 Posts
foxywench said:
someone acused me of abusing my dogs!

so here they are, mine (combined with my parents 2) expressing their clear concern at their abuse...and my mother abusing them!

THE HORROR!

why did this peron think you abused your animals?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts