Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need to keep a camera in my purse for those cute "awww" moments!

Yesterday my brother-in-law and his wife invited us to a little barbecue. We asked them if we could bring Coco and they said sure. They have 2 chis as well, they're full sisters from different breedings. We got there and right away their chis, Miley and Kaylee were not happy! Miley, the oldest, growled, barked and even rolled Coco to show her displeasure. Kaylee's displeasure was purely because us strange humans were there. After a bit of sniffing, growling and snapping (with no contact made) I let Coco off her harness. That's when the cuteness began!

Coco and Kaylee started acting like long-lost friends. They ran all over the yard taking turns chasing each other and bouncing around instigating each other. They calmed down once it was time to eat but the minute we went inside to escape the flies they ran around the house again, playing up a storm. I so wish Miley would have been more accepting but she is more the human lover and Kaylee is more of a fellow dog lover. We're planning on another get together so I will be sure to bring my camera and get pictures.

On a side note, yesterday just convinced me that:

1. I need to fence in our yard so our dogs can run and play off leash, and
2. Coco absolutely needs a playmate her size here at home! LOL

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I had company over last night, and want promptly to bed afterwards, so I am catching up now. Sounds like they were really cute together. I love watching Chihuahuas run around with each other.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Sounds like they had a ball. :D Definitely bring your camera next time, I'd love to see pics!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry if I sounded crabby. With the exception of the barbecue, it was a very rough weekend and I am still down about it this morning. I absolutely don't mean to take it out on anyone here.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Love u ang! :) sounds like u had a rough week. Put me in for a fence as well lol! Im still curious as how dex would react if another dog came over as hes quiet out the house but not in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts