Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It is nothing serious- Nova got bit by a bug on her ear, then scratched herself itching it. Now she keeps itching the scab off and wont let it heal. I think 24-48 hours in the cone and we will be in great shape.

Poor thing is a mess, totally scared and hasn't stopped shaking since I put it on a few minutes ago. Like with most new things I expect her to warm up to it in a few hours. Hopefully she wont get too brave though- as you all know Nova is actually a ninja and can remove/escape from every collar/shirt/pen/gate she is given. Kinda convenient for shirts cause she wears them if she is cold, then takes them off if she gets too warm, but with everything else it is a bit of a pain. Wish me luck! With all things Nova I need all the luck I can get.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Awww hihihi, babygiiirl, no scratching please ! <3 She looks so adorable hihi. Good luck with here, luckily she dosen't have to wear it for long :)

I love your cookie monster bed hihi, thinking of getting Baby one too hihi :)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww hihihi, babygiiirl, no scratching please ! <3 She looks so adorable hihi. Good luck with here, luckily she dosen't have to wear it for long :)

I love your cookie monster bed hihi, thinking of getting Baby one too hihi :)
Cookie monster- LOL! I love it. My mom got the bed for Nova and I couldn't be happier, it is the nicest cave type bed I have seen. The cover comes off for washing and they also can lay on top of it if the inside gets too warm.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Ihave one of those inflatable collars. I keep it, and have used it on several dogs. They wore it during the recovery from patella surgeries, and spays. The last little dog had a "nothing is wrong' attitude, and never even looked at her spay incision, so she didn't have to wear it. Nice to have, in case though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts