Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I was very close to owning a chi, but the person wanted me to send the deposit, but I dunno Im a little unsure about sending it without evan seeing photos of them!

So please if anyone knows anyone in the U.k whos got a litter due/pups available/planning a litter ect... Im looking for a male smoothcoat, preferably balck/white/choc but I'll consider any colour!
I will evan consider agirl but must be smoothcoat.
Also,I understand chis can be pricey but I won't buy a pup at £900 as some try to sell at that price!

Pleasde someone,anyone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes ive literally tried evry online uk ad site! i check them everyday! im getting nowhere. they all seem to be longcoats. thanks though. x x

·
Registered
615 Posts
Have you considered importing a puppy from the USA?

I got Keera having never met her before and Amber was a surprise so I didn't know her eaither and they are the sweetest girls! My BF picked out my chi Amber for me based on talking with the breeder and what personality characteristics he felt I wanted in a pup. The breeder described Amber to a T! And I am so happy with her!

·
Registered
675 Posts
i wouldnt advise importing a pup... quarantine is too risky for a lil pup...
have you tried asking your local vet? thats how i found my chi... or you could try buying the mag Pups/Dogs today.... they usually have breeders in there...

·
Registered
696 Posts
how much are you looking to pay ? at the moment the cheapest smooth coated in the uk your gonna get is at the least 450 and thats scrapping it there are a few about for 500 which isnt too bad. i wouldnt give a deposit until ive seen thte pup in person myslef i find it a bit too risky x

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes thanks but Im not into shipping because of quarantine (sp?) ect...

Thanks for all ya advise,I know they can be quite pricey in the u.k now! :?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Ive found this Stefanie on epupz

Breed(s) Chihuahua & Chihuahua Cross
Pedigree No
Price £500
Location Essex
Ready 14 June 2005
Number available Unknown
Parents viewable Yes
Injections inc No

Age of ad 1 Days
Breeder Yes

View members profile
Ads posted by user
View comments on ad
Add comments on ad
Add to clipboard
Search like breeds
Search like location
Find service in area
Email ad to friend
Add to email alert
Printer friendly page

Description
The puppy in picture is from my last mating, this has been repeated and puppies due in April. Puppies come with 4 generation pedigree, diet sheet, puppy food,16 wks free insurance, wormed, and puppy info pack, puppies are pet only as not KC reg. All homes will be vetted.

Contact Details
Name Mrs Tracy Henry
Name of Kennel Romaneve
Address 30 Adelaide road
Tilbury
Essex
RM18 7BD

View map & directions Map | Directions
Email address [email protected]
Phone No 01375844787
Fax
Web Site http://uk.geocities.com/romaneakitas/
More Information on this breeder by clicking here

heres the pic

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
But its cross chi?? isnt it? Thanks anyway ozzymom!! :wave: ur always a great help! x

Description
The puppy in picture is from my last mating, this has been repeated and puppies due in April. Puppies come with 4 generation pedigree, diet sheet, puppy food,16 wks free insurance, wormed, and puppy info pack, puppies are pet only as not KC reg. All homes will be vetted.
stefanie hun I dont think this one is cross In the add it says Chihuahuas & Chihuahua cross. I would think it wouldnt come with a pedigree if it was a cross. And OMG hes cute!!!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry i didnt realize I never replied! She was fully booked in the end! :(

I try and try and try but I dont think I'll ever have a chi!
Im starting to beleive its just not meant to be lol! :cry:

x x x xThanks anyway gils!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
You will stef, just be patient and it could be just around the corner, dont give up okay, i know of one girl who had to wait 18 months for her chi,and i hope it wont be too long :)

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks sullysmom!

WOW I've waited 5 months and that feels foreverrrrrrrrrrr!
Seriously, its like a lifetime!
But Im waiting for the right chi! It doesnt help on sites like epupz when they have premium user acounts! ;-( I can never read the contact details of a chi breeder until its too late and the pups are gone! Though I do get help from girls on the site (ozzysmom) lol

x
x
x

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I no I no,you girls are probably sick of me asking. But someone on epupz has white and brown chi pups available in Kent! Anyone with premium tools offer to get her email add or something?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
type mistake lol! :oops:
SULLYSMUM! :) Essex wooooo!!!!

London breeders? I cant find any lol! Or is that a magazine or something? :?
Ive heard of a few breeders in London, will ask around and see if i can find anything from mates.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts