Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe for Christmas Eve day we have 70 degree weather, but we're all loving it even though it's been raining all morning. I though I'd take advantage of letting the girls play outside a little today.

Carlee will be 20 weeks tomorrow, it just goes to fast. She is just about the same size as Carolina now, which still isn't big and loosing the puppy look. :(

Checking out the cat that adopted us. She came out of no where last year and hasn't left since.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Aww Carlee is growing so fast. They look adorable together. Thank you for sharing regular photos, it's so sweet to see her change from post to post.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww Carlee is growing so fast. They look adorable together. Thank you for sharing regular photos, it's so sweet to see her change from post to post.
Thanks Karen. I love watching the changes too. I don't always notice her changes on a day to day basis until I look back at pictures.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awww, I really love seeing pics of Carlee and Carolina. they look so cute together :).
And the pic with the cat is so cute too !
Thanks Elaina. Adding Carlee to our family was a great decision. I love watching them do almost everything together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts