Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
That's great!! Now comes the hard part: keeping her quiet as possible while she heals. With mine, I just tried to keep them from flying off the sofa/recliner until they healed up. I have stairs to them both, but some of the time, they just jump off! Good luck. Sue

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, she learned yesterday that jumping off the bed hurts, so now she waits for me to lift her down. And she is not jumping at my legs to get in the bed as usual. She is restricting her own movements very well.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, we have a sock thief here too!!! :lol:
I'm glad Babushka is feeling better.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
The first two days BG took it easy but every day after that I had to lay down the law as she was up to no good and could hurt herself

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
she looks so much brighter today....what a little sweetheart she is ...love the other pup just sleeping away...nothings going to bother him in his nap LOL

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Yes it's mostly Rocky, but Chanel will also sneak hubby's socks when he's
in the shower. Rocky is the worst though, he'll steal anything he can, socks,
underwear, you name it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
lol Sounds like our Jodi, any piece of underwear or socks was grabbed and he would run through the house with it as we chased him. lol It coud get a little embarrassing

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she looks so much brighter today....what a little sweetheart she is ...love the other pup just sleeping away...nothings going to bother him in his nap LOL
I know, a sleeping pup is like a rock, nothing wakes them. lol

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Glad she is recovering well!

Jaxx is a sock thief too! I think he has something about feet period and socks are just a side of that love of feet. He is constantly trying to lick our toes. I lay out my honeys clothes in the morning before he gets out of bed. I had to start putting his socks up where Jaxx couldn't get them because he always managed to get them. He wouldn't chew on them he would take them and hide them. When we first brought Jaxx home I kept finding socks hidden in weird places. I couldn't figure out how he was getting them. He was pulling the socks out of the little holes on the front of the hamper that were there for decoration. He never bothered the other clothes somehow he just got the socks.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I love how easily dogs are amused, a dirty sock and they are happy, haha. :lol:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Dirty socks are Max's favorite toys! He digs them out of the hamper and everything. The funny this is, he buries them. Sometimes I'll find them stuffed under the pillows on the bed or in the sofa pillows. My dad's are his favorite for some reason!

Toby and Lilly never got into it, luckily. Max is a sneaky little thief though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts