Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And its not the dog! LOL we used a "dog friendly" coloring and now Peppie is HOT PINK. Soooo much fun, priceless to see the look on hubby's face when he walks in and a pink dog runs to his feet. Needless to say I am forbidden from owning another male dog LOL

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love it! He looks so hilarious in person, haven't had a chance to walk him but I can only imagine peoples reactions LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
And its not the dog! LOL we used a "dog friendly" coloring and now Peppie is HOT PINK. Soooo much fun, priceless to see the look on hubby's face when he walks in and a pink dog runs to his feet. Needless to say I am forbidden from owning another male dog LOL

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, poor guy. What kind of dye did you use?
They had dye at the groomers but the package said it may take a couple washes to come off which kind of scared me lol I used a tiny bottle of food coloring (hot pink) food coloring, then I used about 1/2 a cup of white distilled vinegar and added water to the mix. I did not measure it exactly, just went crazy LOL and he did not smell like vinegar, it went away completely. Now hes back to normal!! But it safe, they can lick it and all with no problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts