Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are yall seeing this too???

At the top of our forum pages there are always tiny little ads "chi shirts" "chi puppies" etc...

Today the pictures I'm seeing up there are pics of forum dogs. I know I saw Ozzy - red long hair - right? - and I think Bindi - Black with strongly contrasting tan marks by eyes - right? There is a little white guy whose name I can't place and one other dog which I think is another picture of Bindi. (I'm sorry - I mix up Kemo and Bindi when I'm only seeing a picture.) One of those ads was for Shitz Zu (sp) puppies with a picture of one of our forum chis above it!

What's going on?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol we are having this convo in general chat to - basically the admin have been experimenting with putting pics up at the top and they are the 4 mods dogs, Bindi, Lily, Lola and tequilla - lol but a few people have said it looks like they are realated to the ads :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm glad it's not just me. Don't know if anyone remembers but a long time ago I put up Frasier's siggy and someone else's dog popped in it. And, I did not have a picture of that dog saved on my computer.

I was afraid things were weirding out on me again. :lol:

It does look like the pics relate to the ads. I just saw Ozzy over a golden lab puppies for sale ad.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
LOL...I wish I had seen Lola appearing like she was in an ad for German Shepards...that must have been a hoot ! Can you just imagine the G/shepard owners reaction LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts