Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share with everyone. Most of you have probably seen my post and know that I am an "It Works" Indpendent distributor. I sell a product that has really changed my life. It is called "Greens", If you would have asked me a year ago if I go to the gym I would have laughed at you, I now go 3 days a week, I have energy now that I did not have in the past, I always felt so sluggish. This product has also helped me to sleep at night, I took Trazadone for years to help me sleep and I have been off of it 9 months now. The product also give you your full 8 servings of fruits and vegetables, helps with the aging process and also boost immune system. If I do not take or use anything else we sell this I cannot go without, it is a drink powder with a light orange taste. I just wanted to share as it has been so life changing for me.

If any of you guys would like to try it just check it out at www.whynotwrap.com

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
My daughter has just started selling It Works! She's actually been doing it about 6 weeks. She loves, loves, loves the greens! And the defining gel! But boy that stuff is expensive - the defining gel that is!

Isn't it kind is scary though? The way everyone, yes everyone, loves the greens!! (Except her MIL)

I haven't tried any yet. She is going to send me some samples as soon as she can part with some! Lol! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts