Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are so cute! That first pic kills me, awwww! :)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awwwww They look ready already, mom. lol You travel with your chis? How do they do? I am in the process of getting my 1979 Winnebago Chieftain running and I want to take some of the chis with me. I have about 4 or 5 that travel pretty well, and would like to see if I can get most of the rest used to it, too. not that I would ever take all 11 with me. lol But I would like to go with 3 or 4 each time.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwwww They look ready already, mom. lol You travel with your chis? How do they do? I am in the process of getting my 1979 Winnebago Chieftain running and I want to take some of the chis with me. I have about 4 or 5 that travel pretty well, and would like to see if I can get most of the rest used to it, too. not that I would ever take all 11 with me. lol But I would like to go with 3 or 4 each time.

we always take the girls with us...they travel well and with the Rv we have everything they need right at hand.... ...I am one of those people that cannot be away from my chis....Bella especially would not handle being away from me for more than a few hours.. While driving the chis are seat belted up on the sofa....they sleep like babies :) We are going to Providence Bay on Sept 16th and I have been loading the Rv with staples....the girls are never sure if this is the time we are leaving so they quickly get up in the RV...well Bella does...Zari stands at the step and Izzy patiently waits on the ground...so its lift in ..lift out :D
Hope you get yours running soon...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awesome. Gonzo, Lexxi, Reggie, Delilah and Twiggy are good in the car, I think they will do great in the RV. Do you have them tied just to the seat belts or in individual car seats?

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. Gonzo, Lexxi, Reggie, Delilah and Twiggy are good in the car, I think they will do great in the RV. Do you have them tied just to the seat belts or in individual car seats?
We have straps that go around the closed seatbelt...this allows them some movement...but prevents them from falling off the sofa...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts