Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was outside cutting a bouquet of fall flowers...Zari was with me...all of a sudden she started to cry and run in circles and then ran to me, crouching down...I thought Oh no...she has stepped on a bee or a wasp....I quickly picked her up and checked her paws, cupping her in one hand and using my other hand to feel for any edema...nothing so I put her down..and again...she started to scream and crouch down ...I was almost in a panic, my nerves are a bit frazzled right now...so I picked her up and rechecked...nothing...and then I thought, what if she has a anal abscess !! I quickly turned her over...don't forget I had been cupping her hind end in my hand...and there was a... dingleberry...yep...she had a wee piece of feces hanging there :toothy9:......and did I have my gardening gloves on ? No...! So we quickly got some tissue and remedied her tortures situation...I sat down on the deck and laughed so hard after the fact...how did I manage to get a threesome of drama queens :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.