Chihuahua People Forum banner

Do you want to know what the gender of the baby is?

• Oooo. Oooo. Tell me Please!!!

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No... I'd rather not know

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow Chi-Peeps,
I finally was able to get a sonogram done with Connie. I will go ahead and post the pics later today. I haven't had time to upload them yet to post them, and since it is way too late I'll do that later this evening when I get off of work... the question that I have is does everyone want to know whether the baby is a boy or girl? If enough people don't want to know for some reason then I'll just have everyone who wants to know PM me, otherwise, I'll tell everyone when i post the pics :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i'm so glad you were able to get the sonogram brian :) i voted please tell me :D

wow only 44 days to go!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's A.....

Boy! I was so excited to be able to see him for the first time when we got the sonogram done. It was a long wait to get here, but I'm really really starting to get excited. I was amazed by the pictures. I had wondered if the place I went to did the 3d sonograms, and was never able to find out, and when they started the machine I was a little bit disappointed. I'm not sure what it was that I was expecting, but it looked like a typical sonogram... One where it was all black and white, and really grainy. Eventually they zoomed in on a spot, hit a button and the machine went to work, It was able to take the pictures seen below. The are really really neat :) I'm very excited to be having a son :) I would not have been disappointed at all with a girl though either. I really can't wait to meet him. The cool thing is that it might be sooner than I had originaly thought. Originally, we thought she was around 33 weeks pregnant. However the technician said she believed it to be 35 weeks. That changes the due date to March 29th. So... some where between March 29th, and April 14th,(or earlier if the baby decides he is anxious to see the world sooner) I will be a daddy :) I hope that everyone enjoys the pictures.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts