Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello. My name is Courtney & I am a soon to be mom of a little Chihuahua boy! I am getting him on June 11th. I am very excited & am counting down the day until I am able to bring him home. We have decided to name him Diesel (it could change down the road). I have not picked out the boy that I want yet but I will post pictures of the three that I have to choose from. I'm so glad I found this forum & I look forward to getting advice from all of you. Diesel will be my first Chihuahua ever!! :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
They all look the same, if not then boy #2 :D

WELCOME it is exciting isnt it!! Glad you found us :wave:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first & third ones are a little darker than the middle one. I actually am leaning more towards the darker one just because of his color but I am waiting until I meet them & discover their personalities until I choose one.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Oh wow! That would be such a hard decision to make! That's a great idea to wait to see their personalities. :wink:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welcome I think anybody would fall madly in love with either of those 3 cuties but You probably will feel more special about one when you see them :wave:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tinker said:
Any one of them would be wonderful. They are all as cute as can be and I like the name Diesel.
I know, it's definitely going to be a hard decision.
Thanks! I was trying to think of something unique, I think it will be. :wink:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Auggies Mom said:
Hello & welcome I think anybody would fall madly in love with either of those 3 cuties but You probably will feel more special about one when you see them :wave:
I sure hope so! If not I'm going to have a really tough decision to make!

·
Registered
481 Posts
hi,beautiful colours!are they apple heads?what size are they?
where are you from?
this site is great for first time chi owners,the people here have brilliant advice!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi and Welcome! :wave: All three puppies are totally adorable. What a hard decision. I think though, when you meet them in person, the right puppy will choose YOU. Best wishes! I can't wait to see which one comes home with you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Rico is a brown one like the first one with the tan markings on his face. Soo cute!! I love the first one. But I agree with everyone else, personality is the biggest factor!! Mine has a great personality and he is gorgeous. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts