Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell you that little finnegan has won my heart and gotten me wrapped around his wee paw in record time. ;)
He is sooo stinkin' sweet. :love1: I can already see how much more cuddly and loving he is than leila. I'm chalking that up to the "males are more loving" fact. And I believe it!!!
He is always coming over to me and acting all coy, waggin his tail and acting silly so I'll pick him up. And he is more than satisfied to curl up and sleep on my chest, lap, whatever..and I LOVE IT! :love3: Miss leila will sometimes be cuddly but she is more "on the go" , "let's play fetch" , "where'd that sound come from?", "what's going on outside?" :laughing8: Finn is definitely a "mommy's boy" I can already tell.
I am just smitten:cloud9: and sooo wish i could have his little brother that's left. :crybaby:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw that's so sweet! The little boys really are total love bugs and so affectionate, I agree. My Pip is the same way. Actually all the male dogs I've had have always been more affectionate then the female dogs, the only exception has been my Roo. She is incredibly affectionate and sweet. :)

About Finn's brother.. soo.. is hubby going to get another surprise pup? hee hee. ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Aw, how sweet. He is so cute, I don't think anyone would be able to resist him. It would be wonderful if you could get his littermate, they would be so cute together. Maybe hubby will let you.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww!!!!! That's why I love the boys!!! I'd always had girls before as I hated the leg lifting thing and the marking, etc. But I'm so glad I didn't pass up Brody as he is the sweetest dog I've ever had. I think boys just love their mama's. :)

I'm so happy that you have Finn.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aw that's so sweet! The little boys really are total love bugs and so affectionate, I agree. My Pip is the same way. Actually all the male dogs I've had have always been more affectionate then the female dogs, the only exception has been my Roo. She is incredibly affectionate and sweet. :)

About Finn's brother.. soo.. is hubby going to get another surprise pup? hee hee. ;)
Roo is a one in a million!! :D haha yeah hubby would def. kill me..taking 3 dogs to fla. hahaha yeahhhhhh! If only :(

Aw, how sweet. He is so cute, I don't think anyone would be able to resist him. It would be wonderful if you could get his littermate, they would be so cute together. Maybe hubby will let you.
There is NO way he would. :(

Awwwww!!!!! That's why I love the boys!!! I'd always had girls before as I hated the leg lifting thing and the marking, etc. But I'm so glad I didn't pass up Brody as he is the sweetest dog I've ever had. I think boys just love their mama's. :)

I'm so happy that you have Finn.
Thanks tracy!! Me too :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i love baby finn too sure wish you could get his brother that would be so much fun to watch them play good luck

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
LOL its so true. Oakley is absolutely my heart dog but she is NOT a snuggler! LOL just like Leila always wondering what's up or what's going on or do I smell something?? Bryco is a close second just because of how SWEET he is. I love him so much and he melts my heart. Trigger does too but he's naughty lmbo and he's more of hubby's heart dog..lucky for us we ahve plenty of chi's to go around! I do think boys are sweeter for whatever reason, altho it can be too much at times too! Bryco really can get going and make me wanna scream lol esp when he lays on my face and wiggles around. I don't wanna be THAT close to him!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bryco really can get going and make me wanna scream lol esp when he lays on my face and wiggles around. I don't wanna be THAT close to him!
:laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: awl bwyco wubs hes mama!! ;) That is sooo cute! I need that last chi Finn's brother, he's still available :foxes15:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Go and get him !!!!!!!!!!!!What's one more ! Tell hubby to come on here if he says no we'll talk him round for you :eek:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I need that last chi Finn's brother, he's still available :foxes15:
I think you need him too! The way I see it is that they are so bitty that 3 chi's sorta equals one dog, right? So it's not really even like you have another dog yet, you're one chi short. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts