1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL. That cracked me up! :lol: Perfect caption. Britney's adorable. :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yay britney! i think all chis do that LOL. esp my dexter, he always whining and kickin his hing legs on the bed next to me

·
Registered
151 Posts
Heehee! Such a cute caption! I know Tessa gets jealous of the laptop quite a bit too...!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Really cute Crystal. How old is Britney? She looks like a very well loved girl!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
LOLOLOLOL!! Thats so cute and funny!! lol
Mine love when I'm on the internet because thats snuggle time for them lol As a mother of 5, I don't get to sit down too often and when I am online is one of those times, so they LOVE my computer lol Willy and Cujo usually end up on my lap and the bigger girls, Rosa and Luna are laying on my feet lol

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Really cute Crystal. How old is Britney? She looks like a very well loved girl!
Britney will be 9 Sept. 9th, and we do love her lots. She is SO much more spoiled than me by my dad, omg it is amazing how much he's wrapped around her little paw. He calls her his "favorite daughter" LOL!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Britney will be 9 Sept. 9th, and we do love her lots. She is SO much more spoiled than me by my dad, omg it is amazing how much he's wrapped around her little paw. He calls her his "favorite daughter" LOL!!
Aww..that's funny! Your dad sounds great, Crystal:D

Britney is just keeping mama in line. Lol Zoey yells at me from the kitchen to go to bed if I stay up after I gate them in. Must be a chi thing.
I think it is a chi thing. My girls always have to be with me. The exception is when I'm computering. I don't have my own computer so to speak, my kid's each have one in their room, so I'm using my daughter's right now. She doesn't like the girls in her room, which I respect..hehe..for the most part, anyway, she has a gate at her door and they will sit out there and whine when I'm in here. :( Esp. Bailey. She cannot stand to be away from me...shhh..don't tell her but I sometimes let them in when she's not here. Not a lot anymore so they are getting used to it, but sometimes :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts