Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo is 15 weeks old today. Yesterday we'd been to pick our daughter up from school came back and put him in the garden for a wee. Well he decided to be a big boy and cock his leg, only problem was he weed all over his front leg bless him.:p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww, bless him. I guess they have to learn. My Dane has done this before ;-)

·
Registered
266 Posts
:pottytrain5: Another form of the "accident".:laughing1:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It actually amazes me how they learn because it's not like we stand in the garden showing them how to do it lol.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Godric STILL doesn't cock his leg :p He's about 7-8 months now. He SOMETIMES tries, but usually wees on himself so he just sticks to the girl pose.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Pepper cocked his leg when I got him at 6 weeks, I was shocked, I never thought they knew how to do it that young. He will do a girl wee on a puppy pad, but everywhere esle, it was a big boy pee.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I don't own a boy I prefer girls
But just curious what age do boys normally start lifting there leg? 15 weeks seems very young!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i am not around alot of boy chi's but going by the forum i have seen alot in the 4 and 5mth old bracket , my self have never known a dog in person that started to cock its leg before 7mths old , i was thinking chi's seem to start a lot earlier than other breeds .

Pam that would have shocked me also seeing a 6 week old pup cock his leg lol , me and Manda have witnessed a 6 week old female kitten spray ,that was a huge shock haha

·
Registered
162 Posts
Chippy is 13 months old and has never lifted his leg yet! He still squats like a girl, which is just fine with me! Of my three female dogs, one lifts her leg like a boy! Lol... They are all mixed up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts