Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
wonderful! what awesome pictures of them! you take such good pictures...of course i know some of it is the top-notch models you use-;)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Stunning photos, as usual!! THey look like they had the best time ever! I just love seeing little dogs outdoors, being dogs.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Sophie's ears kill me the way they curl up like that. Too cute. Chloe is a water dog, isn't she??? She seems to just love the water of any kind. Great pics Cathryn, as always!!! Two beautiful pups!!!:coolwink:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Looking at how much fun they both have in each others' company makes me wanna get a little sister for my little girl. By the way, how do they get along? I would like another girl, but am worried that they might not get along as well as a boy and a girl..
You are an amazing photographer!!!!!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Beautiful dogs and photography as usual.:) Chloe really is an action chi isnt she?
For some reason those photos of them running through the flowers puts the theme tune to Little House on the Prairie in my head!!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Aww..I can't believe how much Chloe has grown! She's such a beautiful little girl! Sassie sends puppy hugs and kisses to her little sister! Muah!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks so much everyone..Chloe loves taking photos for you all :)

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Looking at how much fun they both have in each others' company makes me wanna get a little sister for my little girl. By the way, how do they get along? I would like another girl, but am worried that they might not get along as well as a boy and a girl..
You are an amazing photographer!!!!!
Chloe and Sophie get along great when they are together. Sophie is actually my mom and dad's chihuahua... but I go and stay with them for 3 days every once and a while because my job is closer from their house.

During the 3 days the girls have a RIOT ..running, playing, chasing, fighting over toys.. they do everythign together.

The only time Chloe gets sick of her is when she is trying to nap... Sophie will try and snuggle super close, but Chloe doesn't like to snuggle so she usually gets cranky with her lol.

;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks so much everyone..Chloe loves taking photos for you all :)

The only time Chloe gets sick of her is when she is trying to nap... Sophie will try and snuggle super close, but Chloe doesn't like to snuggle so she usually gets cranky with her lol.

;)
Awwww, so sweet. Cranky Chloe. LOL. Well, my little miss is very stubborn. If she does not want to go somewhere, she just pushes with her feet into the ground like a mountain goat.

Yes, I think I will be looking for a girl... thank you for sharing your experience.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts