Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as many of you probably know my best friend recently got a little chi a week or so ago. Well after having her around her large breed dog and her room mates large breed dog she decided it wasn't the most ideal situation. She also is planning on going back to school and felt it would be difficult to give two dogs the love an attention they deserve..

Well when I heard she was thinking about finding a new home or the little sweetie I couldn't help but want to find a place for her close by. She has the greatest little personality, and I couldn't watch her go off with some stranger.

So here comes the new home part... well as many of you may also know that my parents lost their dog of 11 years back at Christmas. It has been really hard on them and decided that they would wait for the right dog to find them. And sooo I gave them a call told them about the situation and they decided that she was the one. I am SOO happy and so are they... I think that this is going to help them a lot... So anyways here are some pictures o Sophie (formerly known as Sparkle)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
oh my...I remember when you posted about her. She is a total doll. I'm sure she'll be very happy with your parents and she'll have a very beautiful 'cousin' to play with and look after her!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
How great is that. What a good story that is kinda what happened to me. I lost my dog last September and was pretty lonley. In Jan one of my co workers gave me Paco and I can't tell you what a difference he has made he is just great. I know your parents will be instantly in love with little Sophie and it will give you another model for your photos.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh what a great story! That is a happy ending all around! She is even cuter than the last time we saw her! What a sweet little girl. Your parents must be thrilled. Now you can have a friend to play with Chloe and another supermodel to pose for you!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I was reading this thinking that you took her. I was like "Chloe's getting a sister"!!! But a cousin is just as good, if not better. Sophie is adorable. Contgrats to your parents. Please post pics of her growing up. She's fantastic.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's great that she will be in the family! She sure is a cutie.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ooooh!! that middle picture!! absolutely oozes sweetness!!! that is my fave pic!!! if that were my pup, i'd actually have to print and frame that one..its way to cute!

she's a beauty...i'm so glad she is fitting in with your family!! what a great fit!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts