Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soo sore above my knees..my thighs I believe.
How long will it take before it gets better?

The Sports Active game that I bought for my Wii has this 30 day challenge; I workout 2 days, get 1 resting day, then repeat the same process.

My stomach also didn't quite enjoy one of the exercises I did yesterday...I did in-lane (or is it in-line) skating and everytime I got near a ramp, I had to jump. Also, to be able to even move I had to sort of squat so I think that's why I'm so freakin sore.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL! when u start on some kinda new exercise it always always makes you sore esp when u do it for a long period of time since ur body is not used to working so hard! i believe it'll take up to a week or so...all i know is that it takes a long time to heal esp since u worked out a lot of your body parts LOL ;)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A week..that's not too bad.
Obviously I was expecting soreness since I am going from zero exercise to at least working out 15 minutes :)

Thanks Sheep! Can you be my online "lifestyle change" expert?? :coolwink::daisy:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
squats..will do it..they make you so sore because it is such a large muscle group that you are using. Make sure that you stretch everyday..even on the day that you don't work out. Motrin can helf if it is really sore. I'd stretch before and after each work out .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts