Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
lol the p.j's are lovely id love to dress kisses like that but where shes so fluffy she gets soo hot, i will eventually get my chi but i just have to wait a while for kisses to mature a bit lol. manolo is lovely though did you name him after the designer ? :D

·
Banned
705 Posts
Wow, what a super little guy you have there. He's just perfect, isn't he! Fine example of a Chihuahua! Are you thinking of showing him?

The pj's are just the cutest doggie clothes ever!

You must be so proud of your little baby boy!

Fran:D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! sooo cute...love the pjs:) Very interesting choice of songs..LOL!

I agree although he is not stacked in the shots from what I can tell he has very nice Conformation, I too am curious if you will be showing him:)

·
Registered
740 Posts
LOL so glad to hear that about the pj least Mabelline is not alone LOL I put them on her....and flop really FLOP like over dead..wont move LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yoshismom said:
Awwww! sooo cute...love the pjs:) Very interesting choice of songs..LOL!

I agree although he is not stacked in the shots from what I can tell he has very nice Conformation, I too am curious if you will be showing him:)

im not really sure wether to show him or not, the breeder has told me i def should but i wouldnt know what to do there :|.. lol.. has anyone ever gone to dog shows?.. or taken part in any?. xxxx

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I show my Great Dane but I have never shown a Chi before. I would say that the best place to start is to find a local kennel club and start handling classes, if you have a Chihuahua club close to you then even better:) Your breeder should be able to help you with questions as well if not then you will be able to talk to people at handling class and they can clue you in on how to's:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts