Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I have been gone so long. Here is our new baby!! My hubby got him for me for Christmas. His name is Max. He is CKC registered..We are crazy about him and Sophia just loves him. He is 6 weeks old and has the prettiest blue eyes. Here is a picture of him with his football
his very first picture when I got him.
This is a picture the breeder took of him and I added his nick name..
Here is a recent picture of Sophia I am uploading more pictures to photobucket now.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree 1 is not enough...hpe you get another one..it is so cute to watch them play

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree 1 is not enough...hope you get another one..it is so cute to watch them play

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Oh max is just gorgeous and Sophia looks like a little gem to :) That has got to be the best christmas presant right there

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No they are far from being related. we got Sophia is Sweetwater,Tx. and Max came from a more dependable breeder in Eula,Tx. but we love them both the same. Sophia is still daddy's lil girl and Max is already momma's boy..lol

3,132 Posts
Ohhh sooo cute! I love his eyes!!! I also love Sophia's outfit! Bailey got that same blankey from Santa... :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Congrats on your new chi he is gorgeous.. and Sohpia looks so darn cute all dressed up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts